Sign in with
Your question

Cheap build, 600euro

Last response: in Systems
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
May 27, 2010 5:21:46 PM

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: Soon as I can.

BUDGET RANGE: €600, ~£500ish

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Gaming - Starcraft 2 at decent settings. Internet browsing. Mathematica.

PARTS NOT REQUIRED: Gonna recycle mouse/keyboard and hopefully pick up a second hand monitor somewhere for cheap. If I can bring down the cost enough I could add a monitor into my budget.

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: Anywhere that will ship to Ireland. Ebuyer.com and Komplett.ie are the only ones I know.

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Ireland

PARTS PREFERENCES: Nope

OVERCLOCKING: Maybe, dunno much about it.

SLI OR CROSSFIRE: Probably not.

MONITOR RESOLUTION: Whatever I can get for cheap.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Scrounged up a build by going through other peoples stuff. Dunno how good it is though, and if theres anything missing.

With shipping this works out, with a bit of money to spare for OS/monitor. Dunno about the case though, is it important to have a good one?

More about : cheap build 600euro

May 27, 2010 7:20:24 PM

Good case for good airflow. What i am more concerned about is the included PSU i personally hate packaged PSU Case combos, generally an accident waiting to happen. But i dont know what to recommend without increasing price sorry.

May 27, 2010 7:25:14 PM

^ He is right, the PSU is the most important component because if it goes, it all goes... You could go with the Corsair 400CX, it would be fine for that build. Another option would be the Antec Earthwatts 430watt Green PSU, or more budget options would be the OCZ offerings.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
May 27, 2010 9:50:56 PM

ok, how does this look then?

!