Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Testing 1,2. Who said it. Charlie Sheen or Muammar Gaddafi?

Last response: in News & Leisure
March 1, 2011 5:59:05 PM

Ol' Charlie seems to have gone off the deep end. I think it would do him a world of good to get some help, at least in the short term.
March 1, 2011 8:02:44 PM

^ I hear that Gadhafi's buxom Ukrainian nurse is now available :p ..
March 1, 2011 8:21:18 PM

When you are saying things like, "These resentments, they are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my sabre." You are bound to be a poster boy for The American Psychiatric Association sooner than later.
March 1, 2011 8:47:11 PM

don't care, they are both crazy.
March 1, 2011 9:00:13 PM

Low test scores can cause one to feel impartial.
March 1, 2011 10:45:50 PM

Hmm, I got 5 outta 10 - ain't bad for guessing :p 

Anyway, the Guardian refused to show the correct answers..
March 1, 2011 10:49:02 PM

Five outta ten is good. I will take the test after I brush up on my 'madmen of the middle east' notes from the 70's.
March 3, 2011 3:49:50 AM

5 out of 10.

I thought I do better. After all, I have spent the last 12 lears working in the Middle East. I thought I was pretty good at separating fanciful Arab/Muslim rhetoric from fanciful Western rhetoric.

Evidently not.
March 3, 2011 4:31:57 AM

Well j, give us an update on how well Carter's peace treaties have done to keep the peace there.
March 3, 2011 5:23:29 PM

Not sure who quoted that but I do know who said, "I've got tiger blood and Adonis genes!"

Hint, he's not from Libya!
March 3, 2011 5:34:25 PM

Ooooo,I got 8 out of ten.....damn,i think i found something im good at......
March 4, 2011 7:21:58 AM

badge said:
Well j, give us an update on how well Carter's peace treaties have done to keep the peace there.

Well, judging from the news, not well.
March 4, 2011 12:41:34 PM

1 out of ten, worse than the monkey score
March 4, 2011 2:24:32 PM

I got 2 13thmonkey ... your in good company.

/scratches fleas ...
March 4, 2011 2:31:25 PM

unless i've got sheen and gadaffi confused somehow, ones an object of comedy ones a comedian?
March 4, 2011 2:36:21 PM

It can be difficult to grasp the uncanny similiarities between The Mad Dog of the Middle East and a cocaine riddled actor turned author who plans to pen his autobiography titled, 'Apocalypse Me'. High test scores may inhibit any abilities your have to understand anything at all.
March 4, 2011 3:13:01 PM

I concur ...

Just this once mind you ...

I won't miss his TV show.

The guy has such poor taste in shirts ... that trend cannot be allowed to continue.

If I have to wear once of those shirts I'll know the world truly has failed.
March 4, 2011 3:19:50 PM

Emilio Estevez wears nice shirts. Martin Sheen however, is the root of Charlie's bad wardrobe problem. Charlie's buddy Sean Penn neesd to go protest this whole thing. Like stand in front of a building with a drone circling overhead with 'Charlie' written on it's side. Madonna needs to have a reverse boxtox cheek reduction surgery and show her face in public again.

Edit for the cleanup of the bit of throwup which fell on the keyboard over mentioning Penn. Charlie, Penn, Martin and Madonna. Pinch me.
March 4, 2011 3:23:38 PM

WE should consider parachuting Charlie in to Libya to lead the rebels ...

If we begged him he might consider.

I am sure the ratings would be high ...
March 4, 2011 3:27:58 PM

Charlie should go to bed with the entire Pakistani parliment and help his country to keep the balance of power in the region with India in tack. I mean after He 'shoots behind the lines in Libya and kicks the ass of the bad guys trying to take over the region there. Well, he could beat the wives of the bad guys and show put them in their place.
September 12, 2011 3:24:44 PM

This topic has been closed by Reynod
!