Hi

Having played all the other games I bought this before reading any reviews
(fool).

Having read how buggy it was I put it to one side and promptly forgot about
it. I think I might dust it off and install it.

Are there still loads of bugs in it or are there new patches which solve all
the problems ?

TIA
Alan

rms

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2003

The newest generation of videocards makes this game actually fun to play.
Consider getting a x800 or 6800 card before attempting to play it.

rms

As I know Patch V49 was a mistake. Avialable is Patch V42 and V52, download
at www.eidos.com .
Both should be installed.

regards Volker

--
http://www.laraunlimited.de
walkthroughs with screenshots,

"ALAN HOAR" <alan.hoar@btinternet.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi
>
> Having played all the other games I bought this before reading any reviews
> (fool).
>
> Having read how buggy it was I put it to one side and promptly forgot
about
> it. I think I might dust it off and install it.
>
> Are there still loads of bugs in it or are there new patches which solve
all
> the problems ?
>
> TIA
> Alan