No folder size in Explorer

February 1, 2005 4:01:02 PM

I'm running Media Center Edition, and just upgraded to SP2. Now when I select
a folder in Windows Explorer, it no longer shows me at the bottom of the
window the size of the folder's contents, or the amount of specae left on the
drive. I don't know if this change is from installing SP2 or something else,
but I'd like to be able to get that info again.

More about : folder size explorer

Anonymous
February 1, 2005 11:20:23 PM

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:01:02 -0800, JohnC wrote:

> I'm running Media Center Edition, and just upgraded to SP2. Now when I select
> a folder in Windows Explorer, it no longer shows me at the bottom of the
> window the size of the folder's contents, or the amount of specae left on the
> drive. I don't know if this change is from installing SP2 or something else,
> but I'd like to be able to get that info again.

Under View in Windows Explorer, click to place a check next to Status Bar.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User