No folder size in Explorer

I'm running Media Center Edition, and just upgraded to SP2. Now when I select
a folder in Windows Explorer, it no longer shows me at the bottom of the
window the size of the folder's contents, or the amount of specae left on the
drive. I don't know if this change is from installing SP2 or something else,
but I'd like to be able to get that info again.
1 answer Last reply
More about folder size explorer

    On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:01:02 -0800, JohnC wrote:

    > I'm running Media Center Edition, and just upgraded to SP2. Now when I select
    > a folder in Windows Explorer, it no longer shows me at the bottom of the
    > window the size of the folder's contents, or the amount of specae left on the
    > drive. I don't know if this change is from installing SP2 or something else,
    > but I'd like to be able to get that info again.

    Under View in Windows Explorer, click to place a check next to Status Bar.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Configuration Explorer Windows XP