Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Plz help me

Last response: in Components
July 31, 2010 2:40:42 AM

i need to connect a ps3 hard drive to my computer my friend uses a 2 foot long cable that has a USB on one side and a sata on the other. but the sata side has some kind of chip in it that lets you open the hdd on the computer

can someone pleas tell me what this is called and where to buy it

More about : plz

July 31, 2010 2:49:55 AM

Can't you ask your friend where they got their's??