F1RST

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2010
Hello Everyone, I'm building a new gaming desktop and I need some feedbacks on a particular case since there's few reviews on it and I want to be sure of my investment.
For information, I'm going AIR COOLING.

LIAN LI PC-A71F

I know we rarely see any problems with Lian Li cases. They are one of the best on the market, but I would like some real feedback/experience. I'm canadian, so prices are in CAD.

Thanks

Sincerely,

F1RST

F1RST

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2010
That's what I thought at first, but it seems like there's enough air trap on the front door. Both models have identical interior. Do you like your case ? Have some comments ? Specifications ?

brazen_nl

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2010
First of all, I have no experience with that particular case. However, if you're going to spend that kind of money ...

Have you seen the Corsair cases? What I really like about them is that the cable management is so clear. (The difference between the two is the hot-swappable drives.)

In this review you can see how it will look. Note the cons on the last page of that review to see if it would apply to you.

F1RST

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2010
1. I do know the Corsair is an Amazing case but I rarely heard of it as a great air cooling case rather then water.

2. I don't like HAF's aesthetic. I'm more into subtle, neat and classy case. Obviously, the HAF X isn't one of the latest. ;)

Am very proud of my purchase.. The price is little steep (i paid 270$ for my purchase) but all that goes off once you put your build through it.. Its unmatched in quality, has very good airflow which is also silent and excellent toolless features.. Its good with cable management but i guess its neater on the Corsair models though.. However, the Corsair cases are not good for air cooling setups..