Block specific IP address

Erik

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hi all,
I need to block any output traffic towards a specific IP address on port 80
from my windows XP sp2 workstations.
Can you suggest me some manner to do it?

Thank you a lot for your help.
Erik

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hi,

How are the machines connected to the 'net? If through a router, most
provide for IP and URL blocking. This would be the most effective way.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone