2004/07

If you are like me you absolutely love tomb raider games and movies. Does
anyone know when the next game or movie is coming out? Please post a reply
quickly with the subject as 2004/07.

Thanks,
Phoenix
4 answers Last reply
More about 2004
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    I think there won't be a new TR after the disaster of Angel of darkness.
    Who wants a new TR if it is like the last one?
    Not me.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    Azrael wrote:

    > I think there won't be a new TR after the disaster of Angel of darkness.
    > Who wants a new TR if it is like the last one?
    > Not me.

    Actually another one has already been announced. It looks as though
    Eidos has handed the development of the game over to Crystal Dynamics
    (hope I got that right).

    No one here, and I mean no one, is uttering an expected date, for fear
    of cursing the release to the same fate as AOD. ;)

    --

    Pistol Whipped
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    Pistol Whipped wrote:

    > Azrael wrote:
    >
    > > I think there won't be a new TR after the disaster of Angel of darkness.
    > > Who wants a new TR if it is like the last one?
    > > Not me.
    > >

    > Actually another one has already been announced. It looks as though
    > Eidos has handed the development of the game over to Crystal Dynamics
    > (hope I got that right).
    >
    > No one here, and I mean no one, is uttering an expected date, for fear
    > of cursing the release to the same fate as AOD. ;)

    There was sure a lot of moaning and groaning about that, wasn't there? :)
    However, I'm sure we would have quickly forgiven them if the game turned
    out great. Instead, we all (well, most of us) ran out and bought it
    right away, and then discovered other things to moan and groan about. :/

    This time around, I expect initial sales will be a bit slow at first.
    If Crystal Dynamics does a good job, I think we'll all be back on track
    and AoD will go down in history as the black sheep of the bunch, an
    aberration. If C.D. blows it... well, let's just think happy thoughts
    for now. :)

    -- G
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    you mean there will be TR7 ??
    let's cross fingers

Movies Games Video Games