2004/07

Last response: in Video Games
September 26, 2004 5:15:36 AM

If you are like me you absolutely love tomb raider games and movies. Does
anyone know when the next game or movie is coming out? Please post a reply
quickly with the subject as 2004/07.

Thanks,
Phoenix

More about : 2004

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 8:44:37 AM

I think there won't be a new TR after the disaster of Angel of darkness.
Who wants a new TR if it is like the last one?
Not me.
Anonymous
September 27, 2004 8:44:38 AM

Azrael wrote:

> I think there won't be a new TR after the disaster of Angel of darkness.
> Who wants a new TR if it is like the last one?
> Not me.

Actually another one has already been announced. It looks as though
Eidos has handed the development of the game over to Crystal Dynamics
(hope I got that right).

No one here, and I mean no one, is uttering an expected date, for fear
of cursing the release to the same fate as AOD. ;)

--

Pistol Whipped
September 27, 2004 11:13:33 AM

Pistol Whipped wrote:

> Azrael wrote:
>
> > I think there won't be a new TR after the disaster of Angel of darkness.
> > Who wants a new TR if it is like the last one?
> > Not me.
> >

> Actually another one has already been announced. It looks as though
> Eidos has handed the development of the game over to Crystal Dynamics
> (hope I got that right).
>
> No one here, and I mean no one, is uttering an expected date, for fear
> of cursing the release to the same fate as AOD. ;)

There was sure a lot of moaning and groaning about that, wasn't there? :)
However, I'm sure we would have quickly forgiven them if the game turned
out great. Instead, we all (well, most of us) ran out and bought it
right away, and then discovered other things to moan and groan about. :/

This time around, I expect initial sales will be a bit slow at first.
If Crystal Dynamics does a good job, I think we'll all be back on track
and AoD will go down in history as the black sheep of the bunch, an
aberration. If C.D. blows it... well, let's just think happy thoughts
for now. :)

-- G
Anonymous
September 28, 2004 8:40:03 PM