Samsung syncmastger 2053BW plastic strip on bottom of monitor??

I was wondering how the clear plastic strip on the bottom of the monitor is attached? from where ?
2 answers Last reply
More about samsung syncmastger 2053bw plastic strip bottom monitor
  1. It's just a piece of trim that protrudes from the bottom of the bezel. Usually it's sandwiched in between the back and front of the plastic monitor casing. Samsung thinks it looks trendy, I guess.
  2. I have a similar moniter, It's glued on to the thing, and sadnwiched a few mm in there, so It doesn't fall out.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Monitors Samsung Graphics