Is this build going to work?

Use: Gaming & Multimedia on a 26" monitor.
http://s7.directupload.net/images/100530/ion9j7tu.jpg
6 answers Last reply
More about build work
  1. monitor size doesn't matter it's its resolution that does, but yes these components will all work together

you may consider buying an aftermarket cooler, for you X6 you can get a pretty good cooler for 30ish bucks in america, so probably 25 from where your from.
  2. jonnyboyC said:
    monitor size doesn't matter it's its resolution that does, but yes these components will all work together

you may consider buying an aftermarket cooler, for you X6 you can get a pretty good cooler for 30ish bucks in america, so probably 25 from where your from.

I thought there are only two resolutions at 26": 1920x1200 and 1920x1080.

Which one would you recommend for a 26" screen. Do I need a new cooler if I don't overclock?
  3. if your don't plan on overclocking, then it shouldn't be a problem if you use the stock cpu cooler

they make 40+ inch tvs on only 720p so there a wide range. but yes 1920x1080 and 1920x1200 are the most common. but by all means the higher the resolution the better
  4. jonnyboyC said:
    if your don't plan on overclocking, then it shouldn't be a problem if you use the stock cpu cooler

they make 40+ inch tvs on only 720p so there a wide range. but yes 1920x1080 and 1920x1200 are the most common. but by all means the higher the resolution the better

I do want to overclock but not right away, only when it becomes really necessary.
  5. well it's up to you, the cost of heatsinks isn't going to change much, since they're really just a hunk of metal. So you can get it now or later whatever floats your boat
  6. jonnyboyC said:
    well it's up to you, the cost of heatsinks isn't going to change much, since they're really just a hunk of metal. So you can get it now or later whatever floats your boat

Can you recommend a air cooler? Not too expensive if possible, I am already far beyond my budget.
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Gaming Multimedia Monitors Systems