AOD help

Yeah, I'm behind the times, but here goes.

I'm in the Aquatic Research area. I've done everything there is to do except
pull lever one. I cannot keep the Razor Jaw from killing me. I've dumped the
chum bucket tons of times but the damn thing still keeps coming after me. Is
there something I'm missing here? I've read dozens of walkthroughs that say
the chum bucket is supposed to distract him so he wont eat Lara. Hah!
I'm on PS2 if that helps.
Thanks.

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"HDCHoward" <hdchoward@aol.com> wrote in message
> Yeah, I'm behind the times, but here goes.
>
> I'm in the Aquatic Research area. I've done everything there is to do
> except
> pull lever one. I cannot keep the Razor Jaw from killing me. I've dumped
> the
> chum bucket tons of times but the damn thing still keeps coming after me.
> Is
> there something I'm missing here? I've read dozens of walkthroughs that
> say
> the chum bucket is supposed to distract him so he wont eat Lara. Hah!
> I'm on PS2 if that helps.
> Thanks.

The first time I did this level, I jumped in the water once and when I got
out the mutant ended up floating around in the air so I didn't need to worry
about him anymore.
The next time I did the whole level and he didn't bother me at all. The chum
should work, he'll circle around it once it's dumped but you should be able
to avoid him chum or no chum.