Windowws XP Pro Add/Remove Programs list corrupt.

I have several pc's, XP Pro, that when you open the Add/Remove Programs App
in Control Panel the programs list is disjointed. You see the first several
programs and then a very large blank space (30-40 rows) and then the rest of
the programs in the list. Any thought on how to fix this issue? Thanks

Hi

Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 226 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups