Sign in with
Your question

File name too long

Last response: in Storage
July 19, 2012 1:52:38 PM

Hello,
When transferring files to External HD, files with long names are not transferred. Can I see list of files not transferred?

More about : file long

September 22, 2012 11:36:44 AM

Because your External HD is fat32 volume,you can format your External HD to NTFS, the free partition manager will help you,the tool link in my signature.
m
l
Related resources
October 12, 2012 2:52:22 AM

In fact, if a file we can’t delete it, that our mentality is very bed. I am new here but I can give a small suggestion. Please note that, restart your computer than go to the task manager and click in the processor and please end some. Then you may be able to delete it. Moreover Long Path Tool helped me in this situation, so at lest you can download “Long Path Tool" for delete this file. Thank you so much.
m
l
October 12, 2012 3:55:53 AM

Hi, Rizwan

You can explore your disk by a third party tool. Once I can't see the detail information, like the files' list, I tried MiniAide Magic Partiiton Tool, its "Explore Partition" helped me. In addition, it is also a powerful partition management tool, which can help you manage your disks/partitions. You can also have a try. http://www.magic-partition.com/?20
m
l
June 17, 2013 9:10:14 AM

for this error use Long Path Tool . it is the best solution of your problem.
m
l
June 17, 2013 9:10:51 AM

for this error use Long Path Tool . it is the best solution of your problem.
m
l
!