New version of Glidos

Hi,

I've just released v1.30. This fixes some problems that caused momentary
feezes with ATI graphics cards. Mainly affected Descent II.

Cheers,
Paul.

Roberto

Distinguished
May 19, 2003

Hi,
when you will upload it in the glidos site? If one has the previous 1.29 version
it is possible to upgrade it? How?
Regards
Roberto

>Hi,
>
>I've just released v1.30. This fixes some problems that caused momentary
>feezes with ATI graphics cards. Mainly affected Descent II.
>
>Cheers,
> Paul.

Its available now. The best way to upgrade is to delete your Glidos folder
and
reinstall. You can then unlock at http://unlock.glidos.net using the same
account
as when you unlocked previously.