Is i7-2600k mother board fixed and I can order now?

emmanuelxian07

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2011
I live in Asia and I did check a local store online just a few minutes ago. I saw some P67 boards available again. The P67 boards were basically removed from their list when the issue cam out, but now they're back. My question is, are these boards the old and bugged boards or are they really new ones? As much as I would like to ask the vendor, there's no way to contact them unless I register online or unless I go to their store, which is a bit of a waste of time and effort. I know it's really less likely that mobo producers will release boards in US AND Asia if there are limited supplies. I'm pretty sure they'd prefer releasing it in a country where people will most likely buy their products like US, UK, Canada, and Australia, so I'm guessing the mobos I just saw online are the old versions.
If you want to know if there's a way to differentiate the old from the new P67 boards, the answer is yes, but the only one I know are MSI mobos. There's a sticker saying it contains the revised chipset. (See link below)
http://forums.legitreviews.com/about32566.html