G

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE:
This summer ( Jun. - Aug. )

BUDGET RANGE:
~650 $

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Music,surfing,gaming,movies...

PARTS NOT REQUIRED:
Monitor,OS,keyboard,mouse,speakers...

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS:
www.mindfactory.de/

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Germany

PARTS PREFERENCES:
AMD Athlon II x3 435 CPU and ATI Radeon HD GPU

OVERCLOCKING:
Maybe

SLI OR CROSSFIRE:
No

MONITOR RESOLUTION:
1280x1024!

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:
/

ultimabeam

Distinguished
May 26, 2010
vxyh06.png

and

Hyper 212+

$628 total

Alvin Smith

Distinguished
That is an INSANELY RIGHTEOUS BUILD !!!

Absa-root-ry CAN NOT do any better than that on your budget.

GO ultimabeam !

Give that guy a "best answer" (hit button in lower corner of his last post).

= I want one =

Alvin Smith

Distinguished
Since you are in Deutschland, those combo deals will not apply (unless you order from newegg USA) ...

... That RAM may be hard to find, there, too ... you want

2x2GB DDR3 Dual Channel Kit
1600 CAS7

= Alvin =

Alvin Smith

Distinguished
A few alternate parts ... (if can't find the ones in that build)

Seagate 7200.12 500GB HDD

Corsair RAM (similar specs .. CAS8 OK)

The Hyper 212+ may be hard to find .. contact us with your supplier link and we'll find you an alternative that isn't too pricey.

PSU Corsair 650 Watt or 750 Watt (any model/series)

CASE: CoolerMaster HAF 922 ... bit more expensive ... GREAT.

= Al =

Ok $623 AR including ship Peeps familiar with my work will know i usually advocate single GPU configs for budget rigs but in this case due to the juicy beefy PSU + GPU combo and the only 870 chipset with 8x/8x CF capability (with a nice price):
Untitled-102.jpg

Edit: Noticed u from Germany - doubt you'd get combos as juicy as these so if i had to compromise drop to an X3/770

sharimir1

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
Guys, you're just GREAT...
Thanks everyone who helped me...
But there is one problem:
there is a option that my budget will be reduced to 450$, could you please make a build with this budget, it must not support crossfire...
Thank you...

Alvin Smith

Distinguished
Too bad you didn't tell Batuchka your actual budget, on the first go-round, because the Cat can build to any budget ... but the cat usually only does one build per customer ... so sad.

It takes some effort to do those builds ... not very considerate to change your mind, after such a fine and major effort.

good luck !

= Alvin Out =

Alvin Smith

Distinguished
For the convenience of other builders ... I am posting the system requirements, here.

http://www.konami.com/imgs/warranty/docs/wepes2007_pc_en_manual.pdf

System Requirements
• Windows 2000/XP
• Intel Pentium III 800GHz (Pentium 4 1.4GHz recommended)
• 256MB RAM (512MB RAM recommended)
• 4X DVD-ROM drive
• NVIDIA GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 8500 video card (NVIDIA GeForce 4 Ti, ATI Radeon 9600 or
higher recommended)
• DirectX 8.1-compatible sound card
• Direct X 9.0c or higher (included)
• Broadband connection for Network Mode, TCP/1P 128 kbps or higher (1.5Mbps or higher recommended)
• 1.5GB free hard disk space (4.7GB free hard disk space recommended)
Supported Chipsets
• NVIDIA: GeForce 6800, GeForce FX (5950, 5900, 5800, 5600, 5200), GeForce 4 Ti, GeForce 3
• ATI: Radeon x800, 9800, 9700, 9600, 9500, 9200, 9000, 8500
Installing the Game
Insert the Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 DVD into your computer’s DVD-ROM drive. When the
Autorun Menu appears, click INSTALL and follow the on-screen installation instructions. If your computer does not
have DirectX 9.0c, be sure to install it from the Autorun Menu before starting the game.
If the Autorun Menu does not appear, double-click on the MY COMPUTER icon on your computer’s desktop, then
double-click on the DVD-ROM showing the Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 icon, then
double-click the Autorun.exe file.
You will be asked to enter a registration code during the installation process. Please refer to the code printed on the
back of this manual and enter it when prompted. The registration code is necessary for Network Mode, and once it
has been registered, it is linked to the person who registered it. If you find a registration code does not work when
entered for Network Mode, it may have already been registered by another (i.e. if you purchase a pre-owned
Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007). In this case, you will not be able to play Winning Eleven:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 online unless you purchase a copy of the game with an unregistered code.
Autorun Menu
The Autorun Menu appears any time the Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 DVD is inserted into
the DVD-ROM drive. The menu has several options.
Play: Available after you have installed the game. Click to play Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007.
Install: Available if you haven’t yet installed the game. Click to install Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution
Soccer 2007.
Uninstall: Available after you have installed the game. Click to uninstall Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution
Soccer 2007.
DirectX Setup: Install Microsoft DirectX 9.0c to your system.
Settings: Change display and button settings, among others.
User Registration: Follow the on-screen instructions and register your copy of Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution
Soccer 2007 in order to participate in Network Mode matches.
Read Me: Click to open the readme file.
Exit: Close the Autorun Menu.
Starting the Game
Insert the game DVD into the DVD-ROM drive and select Play. Alternatively, click on the Winning Eleven:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 icon found within the Konami Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007
program folder. (START > Programs > KONAMI > Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007.)
Uninstalling the Game
To uninstall Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007, you may use any of the following methods
1) Insert the Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 DVD and select Uninstall from the
Autorun Menu.
2) Click on START > Programs > KONAMI > Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 > Uninstall.
3) Click on START > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007.

Alvin Smith

Distinguished

I have several bushels of flax, out back ... mind spinning it into gold ??

= Jeesh = You blow my mind ! = (already blown, actually)

TRENDING THREADS