Cheats for TR6 AOD

DOes anyone have any REAL cheats for Tomb Raider 6: Angel of darkness there
was this level skip one but its a dud!

Thanks in advance!

"Simon Egginton" <ewhost_simon@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> DOes anyone have any REAL cheats for Tomb Raider 6: Angel of darkness
> there was this level skip one but its a dud!
>
> Thanks in advance!

www.smokeypoint.com

errm... How does this help?

> errm... How does this help?
> "Simon Egginton" <ewhost_simon@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> > DOes anyone have any REAL cheats for Tomb Raider 6: Angel of darkness
> there
> > was this level skip one but its a dud!
> >
> > Thanks in advance!

The link is to one of the most informative sites on Tomb Raider. Also if
it's not on Smokypoint.com , you should be able to locate therough a Google
search on any good cheat site a nice utility type program from pizzadocs (or
something like that) It lets you turn on god mode, all wheapons mode, all
ammo mode, and others, so don't worry, be happy. ^_^

Inu-Yasha
Feh!!
aka the old guy

Linus

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

I do have a program that allows you to click on all sorts of cheats in
TROAD, but I can't remember where I got it. I could post it here, but I
don't think this doesn't appear to be a binary group. The cheat, when
running in the background, allows you to access a menu while playing TROAD.
You can select unlimited weapons and ammo, as well as God mode if you like.
I'm legally blind and have a difficult time playing any game, so this was a
terrific help to me. I loved playing all the other TR's and wanted to see
all that TR 6 had to offer. Let me know if you would like this file and
where I could send or post it. It is an .exe file, however, and I know what
it's like trusting any .exe file, but it is NOT a virus, worm or trojan.
I've used it extensively and couldn't have finished the game without it.
Maybe I could post the file over at alt.binaries.lara.croft if you like. Let
me know by posting here.

--
:)

Dennis
(Linus)

"Simon Egginton" <ewhost_simon@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> DOes anyone have any REAL cheats for Tomb Raider 6: Angel of darkness
there
> was this level skip one but its a dud!
>
> Thanks in advance!

Sorry i forgot to add its for PS2... I recived one... Pause the game, then
hold L1 + R2 + Down + Triangle. Release the buttons and quickly press
Circle, Up, Square, Triangle, Right, Down. Skip level and level select
options will now appear when the game is paused. This code also allows you
to retain weapons and items from level to level. but no luck...

"Linus" <linus@dnsonline.net> wrote in message
> I do have a program that allows you to click on all sorts of cheats in
> TROAD, but I can't remember where I got it. I could post it here, but I
> don't think this doesn't appear to be a binary group. The cheat, when
> running in the background, allows you to access a menu while playing
TROAD.
> You can select unlimited weapons and ammo, as well as God mode if you
like.
> I'm legally blind and have a difficult time playing any game, so this was
> terrific help to me. I loved playing all the other TR's and wanted to see
> all that TR 6 had to offer. Let me know if you would like this file and
> where I could send or post it. It is an .exe file, however, and I know
what
> it's like trusting any .exe file, but it is NOT a virus, worm or trojan.
> I've used it extensively and couldn't have finished the game without it.
> Maybe I could post the file over at alt.binaries.lara.croft if you like.
Let
> me know by posting here.
>
> --
> :)
>
> Dennis
> (Linus)
>
> "Simon Egginton" <ewhost_simon@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> > DOes anyone have any REAL cheats for Tomb Raider 6: Angel of darkness
> there
> > was this level skip one but its a dud!
> >
> > Thanks in advance!

IIRC it's from Gamershell.com ^_^

Inu-Yasha
Feh!!

Linus

Distinguished
May 3, 2004

Ah. Yeah, this one is for the PC version. Good to hear you found what you
needed though.

--
:)

Linus

> Sorry i forgot to add its for PS2... I recived one... Pause the game, then
> hold L1 + R2 + Down + Triangle. Release the buttons and quickly press
> Circle, Up, Square, Triangle, Right, Down. Skip level and level select
> options will now appear when the game is paused. This code also allows you
> to retain weapons and items from level to level. but no luck...

No it was for the PS2 Version! I need PS2 Cheats! I have completed the game
twice now i just wanna cheat :)