August 3, 2010 5:18:02 AM

Hello.

I am thinking to buy new PC.
I found PC case that i like.
Case details:

Case name: Cooler Mater Cosmos S
Case color: Must
Case product code: RC-1100-KKN1-GP

Link to one review(5 pages there with quality pictures of the case): http://www.pcmasters.de/hardware/review/cooler-master-c...

Questions:
As i am getting to my computer Intel Core i7 980X Extreme Edition 3.33 GHz 12MB Socket LGA1366
what cooler shoukld i get that kfits to mentioned case with no problem and same time provides good cooling.

I am also getting 1x Sapphire RADEON HD 5970 4GB (will this card fitt to mentioned case).

and Corsair DDR3 PC-15000 1866MHz 6GB CL9 (9-9-9-24)(KIT OF 3 - 2GB) with cooling

Motherboard Asus Socket 1366 RAMPAGE III EXTREME )
August 3, 2010 5:21:05 AM

I have a Cosmos and its an amazing case. I heard they screwed up on the S though, it had very poor build quality. This was 2-3 years ago though, so they may have mended these problems.
August 3, 2010 6:00:19 AM

I did look at cosmos case also th it is anoyng for me to have front door.
My old computer had very poor cooling therefor i am searching for case that has good cooling.
As i know the ATI card i mentioned above gets realy hot.
I did look also at Cooler Master HAF X RC-942-KKN1 Big-Tower - black case tho it is not beautyful case.(it is robust in my oppinion).
Related resources
August 3, 2010 7:05:42 AM

If i go with Cooler Master HAF X RC-942-KKN1 Big-Tower what vents should i get as case comes with mentioned cooling options:

Front:230 x 30 mm red LED fan on/off x 1
Top:200 x 30mm fans x 2 (one optional)
Side:200 x 30mm fan x 1
Rear:140 x 25mm fan x 1
VGA Fan Duct:120 x 25 mm or 120 x 38 mm fan x 1(optional)
VGA Holder:80 x 15 mm fan x 1(optional)

i wold preffer to also install optional fans.
a b ) Power supply
August 3, 2010 7:58:21 AM

Go for Lian Li. Expensive, but worth the price!
a c 91 ) Power supply
August 3, 2010 12:20:44 PM

The Cosmos S is by no means inferior with its build quality.. Thought personnely, i too would recommend getting a LianLi.. Have a look at the LianLi PC A70F..
August 3, 2010 3:19:30 PM

hell_storm2004 said:
Go for Lian Li. Expensive, but worth the price!

Lian Lis are expenisve? They have cases as low as $50 (Which are still very nice cases, btw) and as high as $500. Like other manufacturers, they appeal to many different price ranges.

I'm a Lian Li guy myself, but they don't have many, "Windtunnel" cases like the OP is looking for.
August 3, 2010 8:21:19 PM

reason why iwanted computer case that has left side vent isthat then it can blow cool air directly to my graphics card and also motherboard.
HAF case is robust and i do not like the way it looks tho i like cosmos s 1100 main concern with cosmos is that can i install CPU cooled(perhaps water cooler corsair?).
so that i do not need to remove side fan.As i understand Radeon HD card will fit to to both cases with no problem.I did look soo many reviews on youtube and still bit confused.In my country(Estonia) i need to order the case cause shops here do not have such cases.They have cases that are madefor mass production and low budget computers.
a c 91 ) Power supply
August 4, 2010 3:27:52 AM

Presence or absence of side intake fans is not going to create a world of difference when it comes to cooling the GPU's.. Instead they are bound to create problems for certain tall CPU coolers to be installed properly..
!