Tasty Naked Women Love the 20D!!!

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
December 13, 2004 2:51:52 AM

'Annika1980', how about doing something along these lines? ;-)))
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 2:51:53 AM

How about, naked women love the telephoto lens?

Bill Crocker

"Jules" <post@newsgroup.com> wrote in message
> 'Annika1980', how about doing something along these lines? ;-)))

Anonymous
December 13, 2004 2:51:53 AM

"Jules" <post@newsgroup.com> wrote in message
> 'Annika1980', how about doing something along these lines? ;-)))

Why? Is that the only way you'll see one???

;)
December 13, 2004 2:51:54 AM

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:44:04 -0800, "Skip M" <shadowcatcher@cox.net>
wrote:

>"Jules" <post@newsgroup.com> wrote in message
>> 'Annika1980', how about doing something along these lines? ;-)))
>>

>Probably because I already did...
>
>http://www.shutterspeedway.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?user...

It seems Shutterspeedway doesn't like your images (actually, the
content of them).
I get a "BLOCKED BY FILTER" message instead of any images.

As an aside, this is one reason I usually recommend your own site for
displaying your photos; you can display them in any format you want,
and don't need to accept any filtering or censorship.
Does Pbase filter/censor?

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

"Big Bill" <bill@pipping.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:44:04 -0800, "Skip M" <shadowcatcher@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> >"Jules" <post@newsgroup.com> wrote in message
> >> 'Annika1980', how about doing something along these lines? ;-)))
> >>

> >Probably because I already did...
> >

>http://www.shutterspeedway.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?user...
D+images/Nudes

> It seems Shutterspeedway doesn't like your images (actually, the
> content of them).
> I get a "BLOCKED BY FILTER" message instead of any images.
>
> As an aside, this is one reason I usually recommend your own site for
> displaying your photos; you can display them in any format you want,
> and don't need to accept any filtering or censorship.
> Does Pbase filter/censor?

If they do, they were pretty slow on the draw for Eolake's images...which
were posted on Pbase:
http://www.pbase.com/eolake/nudes
A lovely girl.
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 3:56:42 AM

Agreed!!

--
Michael Brown
Melbourne Australia

"Jules" <post@newsgroup.com> wrote in message
> 'Annika1980', how about doing something along these lines? ;-)))

Anonymous
December 13, 2004 4:10:34 AM

"Bill Crocker" <wcrocker007@comcast.net> wrote in message
> How about, naked women love the telephoto lens?
>
> Bill Crocker
>

> "Jules" <post@newsgroup.com> wrote in message
> > 'Annika1980', how about doing something along these lines? ;-)))

How about macro?
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 9:13:26 AM

"Big Bill" <bill@pipping.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:44:04 -0800, "Skip M" <shadowcatcher@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
>>"Jules" <post@newsgroup.com> wrote in message
>>> 'Annika1980', how about doing something along these lines? ;-)))
>>>

>>Probably because I already did...
>>
>>http://www.shutterspeedway.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?user...
>
> It seems Shutterspeedway doesn't like your images (actually, the
> content of them).
> I get a "BLOCKED BY FILTER" message instead of any images.
>
> As an aside, this is one reason I usually recommend your own site for
> displaying your photos; you can display them in any format you want,
> and don't need to accept any filtering or censorship.
> Does Pbase filter/censor?
>
> --
> Bill Funk
> Change "g" to "a"

No, they don't, and I haven't had time to shift my stuff over there.
Nor have I had the time to update my own website, all of the images there
are from film or my D30...

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

"Eolake Stobblehouse" <eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net> wrote:

>> Probably because I already did...
>>
>> http://www.shutterspeedway.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?user...
>
> ... what is that "blocked by filter" bollocks about?

It means you forgot to take the lens cap off.
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 9:29:02 AM

"Eolake Stobblehouse" <eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net> wrote in message

>> Probably because I already did...
>>
>> http://www.shutterspeedway.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?user...
>

> ... what is that "blocked by filter" bollocks about?
>
> --
> - Eolake
> --
> email@maccreator.com
> http://MacCreator.com

Sorry, forgot they have some sort of "R" rated filter, you have to register,
which is something of an inconvenience.
I'm going to move that stuff to PBase, when I get a chance to take a deep
breath...

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 12:29:45 PM

> "Eolake Stobblehouse" <eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net> wrote in message
> >
> >> Probably because I already did...

http://www.shutterspeedway.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?user...

> > ... what is that "blocked by filter" bollocks about?

It means some people find the human form offensive... I can't understand
why!
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 2:09:18 PM

In article <Bqcvd.4090$2r.3090@fed1read02>,
"Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:

> If they do, they were pretty slow on the draw for Eolake's images...which
> were posted on Pbase:
> http://www.pbase.com/eolake/nudes
> A lovely girl.

I just wonder if this girl just thought her bf was getting a couple of
snapshots just for them ... or whether she knew they would be on the
internet for guys to download 30 years from now when she is a
grandmother? LOL

..
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 4:27:54 PM

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 03:11:31 +0000, Eolake Stobblehouse
<eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net> wrote:

>Here you go:
>http://www.pbase.com/eolake/nudes
>
>... Okay, it's the D100, but otherwise...

Nobody cares what the equipment was when the girl has a rack like
that. Great stuff.

--
Owamanga!
Anonymous

"Owamanga" <nomail@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 03:11:31 +0000, Eolake Stobblehouse
> <eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net> wrote:
>
> >Here you go:
> >http://www.pbase.com/eolake/nudes
> >
> >... Okay, it's the D100, but otherwise...
>
> Nobody cares what the equipment was when the girl has a rack like
> that. Great stuff.

Thighs are a bit chubby...but that is nit-picking. It's so very true that
it's her equipment that matters...not his.
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 7:09:15 PM

" Darrell Larose" <no@spam.here> wrote in message
news:p YmdnbqGkIk3OiDcRVn-jw@rogers.com...

> "Skip M" <shadowcatcher@cox.net> wrote in message
> > "Eolake Stobblehouse" <eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net> wrote in
message

http://www.shutterspeedway.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?user...

> > > ... what is that "blocked by filter" bollocks about?
> > >
> It means some people find the human form offensive... I can't understand
> why!

Some are!
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 8:15:54 PM

> > Does Pbase filter/censor?
>
> If they do, they were pretty slow on the draw for Eolake's images...which
> were posted on Pbase:
> http://www.pbase.com/eolake/nudes
> A lovely girl.

(She is the cutest in real life too.)

I took it for granted that they did, but then my friend John:
http://www.pbase.com/j_nasche
.... has nudes, and he said that they "practically encourages nudes", so
I posted Jenny.

I hear Pbase was made by two very young people. College students or
sommin.
If the company gets bought up by the usual conservative/christian
companies who seem to own everything, this won't last.

--
- Eolake
--

> > http://www.pbase.com/eolake/nudes
> > A lovely girl.
> >

> I just wonder if this girl just thought her bf was getting a couple of
> snapshots just for them ... or whether she knew they would be on the
> internet for guys to download 30 years from now when she is a
> grandmother? LOL

In this case she knew. Heck, I paid $400.

--
- Eolake
--

Eolake Stobblehouse wrote:

>>>Does Pbase filter/censor?
>>
>>If they do, they were pretty slow on the draw for Eolake's images...which
>>were posted on Pbase:
>>http://www.pbase.com/eolake/nudes
>>A lovely girl.
>

> (She is the cutest in real life too.)
>
> I took it for granted that they did, but then my friend John:
> http://www.pbase.com/j_nasche
> ... has nudes, and he said that they "practically encourages nudes", so
> I posted Jenny.
>
> I hear Pbase was made by two very young people. College students or
> sommin.
> If the company gets bought up by the usual conservative/christian
> companies who seem to own everything, this won't last.

Stunningly beautiful- the model, setting, compostion, exposure. What
lighting did you use esp. on the waist-up shot?

--
John McWilliams
Anonymous

> >>http://www.pbase.com/eolake/nudes
> >
> Stunningly beautiful- the model, setting, compostion, exposure. What
> lighting did you use esp. on the waist-up shot?

Just the camera's built-in flash for fill, dialed down a stop or two.

--
- Eolake
--

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:53:26 GMT, John McWilliams <jpmcw@comcast.net>
wrote:

>>>If they do, they were pretty slow on the draw for Eolake's images...which
>>>were posted on Pbase:
>>>http://www.pbase.com/eolake/nudes
>>>A lovely girl.
>>

>> (She is the cutest in real life too.)
>>
>> I took it for granted that they did, but then my friend John:
>> http://www.pbase.com/j_nasche
>> ... has nudes, and he said that they "practically encourages nudes", so
>> I posted Jenny.
>>
>> I hear Pbase was made by two very young people. College students or
>> sommin.
>> If the company gets bought up by the usual conservative/christian
>> companies who seem to own everything, this won't last.
>>
>Stunningly beautiful- the model, setting, compostion, exposure. What
>lighting did you use esp. on the waist-up shot?

My guess - fill flash, the rest is natural canopy light.

Eolake, what's the deal with DOMAI.COM then, how do they pay you -
one-off or royalty based?

--
Owamanga!
December 13, 2004 10:01:03 PM

Chubby thighs?

You must be a fashion photographer who likes anorexic women?

If you are being picky, the right leg looks 'chunky', but in reality, I very
much doubt it is. It is the position.

"Gene Palmiter" <palmiter_gene@verizon.net> wrote in message

> Thighs are a bit chubby...but that is nit-picking. It's so very true that
> it's her equipment that matters...not his.

Anonymous
December 13, 2004 10:31:19 PM

In article <cpkol2$85u$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>, Jules
<post@newsgroup.com> wrote:

> Chubby thighs?
>
> You must be a fashion photographer who likes anorexic women?
>
> If you are being picky, the right leg looks 'chunky', but in reality, I very
> much doubt it is. It is the position.

Indeed it is. She is perfect, trust me.

--
- Eolake
--

>>>http://www.pbase.com/eolake/nudes

> Eolake, what's the deal with DOMAI.COM then, how do they pay you -
> one-off or royalty based?

No need in my case, I am the founder and owner of DOMAI! :)

When I buy from freelancers, I pay one-off fees. It is the only
practical solution.

--
- Eolake
--

I don't doubt you. You can tell from the left leg.

On camera flash! Looks good. You were either lucky, or knew what you were
doing, with the sun being overhead.

Looks good.

> Indeed it is. She is perfect, trust me.
>
> --
> - Eolake
> --
> email@maccreator.com
> http://MacCreator.com
December 13, 2004 11:33:34 PM

Darrell Larose wrote:

> "Skip M" <shadowcatcher@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>>"Eolake Stobblehouse" <eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net> wrote in message

> http://www.shutterspeedway.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?user...
>

>>>... what is that "blocked by filter" bollocks about?
>>>

> It means some people find the human form offensive... I can't understand
> why!

These are often the same people that look at themselves in a mirror and
don't like what they see. It gets worse when one realizes these people
are often in positions of influence, think their opinion actually
matters to someone (anyone) else, and worse still to know they're
control freaks. Personally, I wouldn't give ten cents for the whole lot
of them.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
Anonymous

"Gene Palmiter" <palmiter_gene@verizon.net> wrote in news:L8jvd.7609
$t44.3213@trndny03:

>> It means some people find the human form offensive... I can't understand
>> why!
>>
> Some are!

Yeah - a true lardass in green spandex is offensive enough to call 911.

But I'm really doubting that's what we're talking about here.
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 11:58:55 PM

>From: Eolake Stobblehouse eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net

>Indeed it is. She is perfect, trust me.

Well I'll need to see a lot more pics before I can make that judgement. You
can e-mail them to: annika1980@aol.com
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 12:10:15 AM

In article <20041213155855.08186.00002020@mb-m05.aol.com>, Annika1980
<annika1980@aol.com> wrote:

> >From: Eolake Stobblehouse eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net
>
> >Indeed it is. She is perfect, trust me.
>
> Well I'll need to see a lot more pics before I can make that judgement. You
> can e-mail them to: annika1980@aol.com

OK, here is a gift to members on this group:
http://domai.com/unique/stobczech/large/

--
- Eolake
--

> In article <20041213155855.08186.00002020@mb-m05.aol.com>, Annika1980
> <annika1980@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> >From: Eolake Stobblehouse eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net
>>
>> >Indeed it is. She is perfect, trust me.
>>
>> Well I'll need to see a lot more pics before I can make that judgement.
>> You
>> can e-mail them to: annika1980@aol.com
>>

> OK, here is a gift to members on this group:
> http://domai.com/unique/stobczech/large/
>
> --
> - Eolake
> --
> email@maccreator.com
> http://MacCreator.com

Thank you Sir! (It's tempting to now say, "May I have another!" but that
supposes you seen Animal House...)

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 12:10:16 AM

"Eolake Stobblehouse"

> OK, here is a gift to members on this group:
> http://domai.com/unique/stobczech/large/

What's with all the shaved beavers? I must
be old fashioned, I like a more natural look.
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 12:10:17 AM

Fletis Humplebacker wrote:
> "Eolake Stobblehouse"
>

>> OK, here is a gift to members on this group:
>> http://domai.com/unique/stobczech/large/
>

> What's with all the shaved beavers? I must
> be old fashioned, I like a more natural look.

I think it is either a sub-species heretofore undiscovered, or a
consequence of the Chernobyl incident.

--
Frank ess
Anonymous

Jer wrote:
> Darrell Larose wrote:
>
>> "Skip M" <shadowcatcher@cox.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> "Eolake Stobblehouse" <eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net> wrote in
>>> message news:131220040629010300%eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net...

>> http://www.shutterspeedway.com/cgi-
>> bin/gallery.cgi?user=SkipM&gallery=My+20D+images/Nudes

>> It means some people find the human form offensive... I can't
>> understand why!
>>

> These are often the same people that look at themselves in a mirror
> and don't like what they see. It gets worse when one realizes these
> people are often in positions of influence, think their opinion
> actually matters to someone (anyone) else, and worse still to know
> they're control freaks. Personally, I wouldn't give ten cents for
> the whole lot of them.

Shutterspeed just got blocked by *my* filter!
--
http://www.rupert.net/~solar
Return address supplied by 'spammotel'

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:10:15 +0000, Eolake Stobblehouse
<eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net> wrote:

>In article <20041213155855.08186.00002020@mb-m05.aol.com>, Annika1980
><annika1980@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> >From: Eolake Stobblehouse eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net
>>
>> >Indeed it is. She is perfect, trust me.
>>
>> Well I'll need to see a lot more pics before I can make that judgement. You
>> can e-mail them to: annika1980@aol.com
>>

>OK, here is a gift to members on this group:
>http://domai.com/unique/stobczech/large/

Nothing says Merry Christmas like a good helping of porn.

...er, sorry, artistic nudity. yes that's it.

Compared to the other models, the blonde still wins the
monkey-spanking competition. That's not to say i'd kick the other two
out of bed for farting, because I wouldn't.

Thanks.

--
Owamanga!
Anonymous

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:03:51 -0800, "Fletis Humplebacker" <!> wrote:

>"Eolake Stobblehouse"
>
>> OK, here is a gift to members on this group:
>> http://domai.com/unique/stobczech/large/
>
>What's with all the shaved beavers? I must
>be old fashioned, I like a more natural look.

Wrong newsgroup mate. You'll want

alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.fullbush
alt.binaries.nospam.female.bodyhair

...and a bucket.

--
Owamanga!
Anonymous

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:57:05 -0600, "Ken Davey"
<WDUAVUJLDSDU@spammotel.com> wrote:

>Shutterspeed just got blocked by *my* filter!

You feel the need to filter your own browsing?

Hmm..

Can I interest you in a pair of Peril Sensitive Sunglasses?

--
Owamanga!
Anonymous

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:09:15 GMT, "Gene Palmiter"
<palmiter_gene@verizon.net> wrote:

>" Darrell Larose" <no@spam.here> wrote in message
>news:p YmdnbqGkIk3OiDcRVn-jw@rogers.com...
>>
>> "Skip M" <shadowcatcher@cox.net> wrote in message
>> > "Eolake Stobblehouse" <eolake@maccreator.spamremove.net> wrote in
>message

>http://www.shutterspeedway.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?user...

>> It means some people find the human form offensive... I can't understand
>> why!
>>
>Some are!

Ever see a 450LB woman wearing tiny shorts and a tube top? I'm still
in therapy...
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 7:48:23 PM

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 07:49:35 -0800, justmichael@justnowhere.com wrote:

snipped

>>> It means some people find the human form offensive... I can't understand
>>> why!
>>>
>>Some are!
>>
>Ever see a 450LB woman wearing tiny shorts and a tube top? I'm still
>in therapy...

Nope, ever try to make a 250 pound woman in slinky neglige look sexy
in a boudoir sitting?
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 7:48:24 PM

"ZONED!" <no_email@please_post.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 07:49:35 -0800, justmichael@justnowhere.com wrote:
>
> snipped

>>>Some are!
>>>
>>Ever see a 450LB woman wearing tiny shorts and a tube top? I'm still
>>in therapy...
>
> Nope, ever try to make a 250 pound woman in slinky neglige look sexy
> in a boudoir sitting?

No, but I'm gonna have to, next week! For some reason, my wife thinks
that's hysterically funny...of course, she's the one who flimm-flammed me
into it. She had a family portrait sitting scheduled for next Wednesday,
but, somehow, it turned into a nude shoot of (their words), "two middle
aged, overweight nudists." Somehow, she palmed it off on me...

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 3:17:06 AM

Skip,

It's called a referal, I used to do them all the time to a girlfriend of
mine, all the "too hard" weddings used to get refered to her. (ie the ones
where you know that even photoshop wont make the bride look good)

She got on to me after a while though LOL.

--

> "ZONED!" <no_email@please_post.net> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 07:49:35 -0800, justmichael@justnowhere.com wrote:
> >
> > snipped

> >>Ever see a 450LB woman wearing tiny shorts and a tube top? I'm still
> >>in therapy...
> >
> > Nope, ever try to make a 250 pound woman in slinky neglige look sexy
> > in a boudoir sitting?
>
> No, but I'm gonna have to, next week! For some reason, my wife thinks
> that's hysterically funny...of course, she's the one who flimm-flammed me
> into it. She had a family portrait sitting scheduled for next Wednesday,
> but, somehow, it turned into a nude shoot of (their words), "two middle
> aged, overweight nudists." Somehow, she palmed it off on me...
>
> --
> Skip Middleton
> http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Anonymous
December 19, 2004 5:57:43 AM

> >>Ever see a 450LB woman wearing tiny shorts and a tube top? I'm still
> >>in therapy...
> >
> > Nope, ever try to make a 250 pound woman in slinky neglige look sexy
> > in a boudoir sitting?
>
> No, but I'm gonna have to, next week! For some reason, my wife thinks
> that's hysterically funny...of course, she's the one who flimm-flammed me
> into it. She had a family portrait sitting scheduled for next Wednesday,
> but, somehow, it turned into a nude shoot of (their words), "two middle
> aged, overweight nudists." Somehow, she palmed it off on me...
>
> --
> Skip Middleton
> http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

This is an opportunity! Think Diane Arbus. Think Art. Cute girls are more
fun to shoot...but there is no signs of life in their faces. Make the most
of it. Make something great!
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 5:57:44 AM

>> > Nope, ever try to make a 250 pound woman in slinky neglige look sexy
>> > in a boudoir sitting?
>>
>> No, but I'm gonna have to, next week! For some reason, my wife thinks
>> that's hysterically funny...of course, she's the one who flimm-flammed me
>> into it. She had a family portrait sitting scheduled for next Wednesday,
>> but, somehow, it turned into a nude shoot of (their words), "two middle
>> aged, overweight nudists." Somehow, she palmed it off on me...
>>
>> --
>> Skip Middleton
>> http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com
>>
> This is an opportunity! Think Diane Arbus. Think Art. Cute girls are more
> fun to shoot...but there is no signs of life in their faces. Make the most
> of it. Make something great!

Actually, I am. I'm just spoiled with the girls I have been shooting. The
toughest one I've faced up 'til now, was a 37 yr old showing the effects of
having given birth to two children. Piece o' cake.
This one will just take a little more imagination, that's all! <G>

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 9:43:16 AM

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:50:10 -0800, "Skip M" <shadowcatcher@cox.net>
wrote:
snipped
>> This is an opportunity! Think Diane Arbus. Think Art. Cute girls are more
>> fun to shoot...but there is no signs of life in their faces. Make the most
>> of it. Make something great!
>>

>Actually, I am. I'm just spoiled with the girls I have been shooting. The
>toughest one I've faced up 'til now, was a 37 yr old showing the effects of
>having given birth to two children. Piece o' cake.
>This one will just take a little more imagination, that's all! <G>
>
>--
>Skip Middleton
>http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Imagination and side lighting not to mention a few well placed gobos
soft reflected lights to define areas without adding doo much detail.
posing is also a bit different stretching and arching will often
tighten up less tight areas.
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 10:49:18 AM

somehow none of my browsers got anything but "blocked by filter"

steve

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 07:49:35 -0800, justmichael@justnowhere.com wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:09:15 GMT, "Gene Palmiter"
><palmiter_gene@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>" Darrell Larose" <no@spam.here> wrote in message
>>news:p YmdnbqGkIk3OiDcRVn-jw@rogers.com...
>>>
>>> "Skip M" <shadowcatcher@cox.net> wrote in message
>>message

>>http://www.shutterspeedway.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?user...

>>> It means some people find the human form offensive... I can't understand
>>> why!
>>>
>>Some are!
>>
>Ever see a 450LB woman wearing tiny shorts and a tube top? I'm still
>in therapy...
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 3:25:16 PM

> Imagination and side lighting not to mention a few well placed gobos
> soft reflected lights to define areas without adding doo much detail.
> posing is also a bit different stretching and arching will often
> tighten up less tight areas.

No! Life, experience, reality....they are in every line and wrinkle. Don't
hide them....accentuate them.
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 3:49:55 PM

> > Imagination and side lighting not to mention a few well placed gobos
> > soft reflected lights to define areas without adding doo much detail.
> > posing is also a bit different stretching and arching will often
> > tighten up less tight areas.
>
> No! Life, experience, reality....they are in every line and wrinkle. Don't
> hide them....accentuate them.

That's great if you want a portrait depicting a life-warn body full of
experience and (percieved) wisdom, etc.

BUT... When you ask to be photographed nudie...rarely is the accentuation
of wrinkes part of the desire of the client. :)
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 2:05:50 AM

justmichael@justnowhere.com wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:09:15 GMT, "Gene Palmiter"
> <palmiter_gene@verizon.net> wrote:
>

>>" Darrell Larose" <no@spam.here> wrote in message
>>news:p YmdnbqGkIk3OiDcRVn-jw@rogers.com...
>>
>>>"Skip M" <shadowcatcher@cox.net> wrote in message

>>message

>>http://www.shutterspeedway.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?user...

>>>It means some people find the human form offensive... I can't understand
>>>why!
>>>

>>Some are!
>>

> Ever see a 450LB woman wearing tiny shorts and a tube top? I'm still
> in therapy...

All the images were grey blocks with "blocked by filter" written across
them.
I have no filters and my ISP has no filters that I know of.
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 2:05:51 AM

"dj_nme" <dj_nme@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> justmichael@justnowhere.com wrote:
>> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:09:15 GMT, "Gene Palmiter"
>> <palmiter_gene@verizon.net> wrote:
>>

>>>" Darrell Larose" <no@spam.here> wrote in message
>>>news:p YmdnbqGkIk3OiDcRVn-jw@rogers.com...

>>>message

>>>http://www.shutterspeedway.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?user...

>>>Some are!
>>>

>> Ever see a 450LB woman wearing tiny shorts and a tube top? I'm still
>> in therapy...
>
> All the images were grey blocks with "blocked by filter" written across
> them.
> I have no filters and my ISP has no filters that I know of.

I remembered, after I posted the links, that the site requires that you
register in order to get past their filters. It's theirs, not yours.

--
!