Unfinished Business using Glidos

Does UB's installation work the same way as TR1? I have TR Gold Eidos
Platinum Edition (Disc 1 is TR1; Disc 2 is UB). I can't find VooRush in the
UB disc though. The Glidos server says I have the wrong version of UB.

I have managed to get TR1 working with Gildos - only that the spinning logo
is a major irritant.

Thanks in advance for the help.

--
WY

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour

- opening quatrain of William Blake's Augeries of Innocence (1803)

"W. Y." wrote:

> Does UB's installation work the same way as TR1? I have TR Gold Eidos
> Platinum Edition (Disc 1 is TR1; Disc 2 is UB). I can't find VooRush in the
> UB disc though. The Glidos server says I have the wrong version of UB.
>
> I have managed to get TR1 working with Gildos - only that the spinning logo
> is a major irritant.

It's supposed to irritate you into paying for it. :)

-- G

"Gary Mitchell" <wb6yru@ix.nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message
> "W. Y." wrote:
>>
>> Does UB's installation work the same way as TR1? I have TR Gold Eidos
>> Platinum Edition (Disc 1 is TR1; Disc 2 is UB). I can't find VooRush in
>> the
>> UB disc though. The Glidos server says I have the wrong version of UB.
>>
>> I have managed to get TR1 working with Gildos - only that the spinning
>> logo
>> is a major irritant.
>
> It's supposed to irritate you into paying for it. :)
>
> -- G

Yah, GM, I noticed. It's doing a very good job on that. ;)

If I can get Glidos to work for UB too, I may consider paying to unlock it.

WY

TRENDING THREADS