Messed something up trying to reinstall

Blah DTMM

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2008
I'm having a huge problem right now. I was going to do a reformat and reinstall of windows 7 and something has gone wrong. I put the disk in, rebooted and set my bios to boot from the disk. Then I got to the windows install stuff and went to custom. There I saw 4 disks saying the following:

Disk 0 Partition 1 119.2GB System (this is my SSD, where I had windows installed to before)
Disk 1 Partition 1 305.8 GB System (unused HDD)
Disk 1 Unallocated Space 160 GB
Disk 2 Partition 1 931.5 GB Primary (other primary HDD)

When I click on any of the disks, it says "Windows cannot be installed to this disk". When I click on show details it says "The selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI systems, Windows can only be installed to GPT disks."

The next button is greyed out and I can't do anything. Attempting to reformat any of the drives fails. So I exited out of the windows install and restarted my computer, only to be greeted by a black screen that tells me "Missing operating system".

What do I do? Something is seriously messed up now :(

Edit: Okay, I don't know what happened but I just went back into the install windows section and it is letting me format and install again. Hopefully it works out.

fingerscrossed1.jpg