Sign in with
Your question

Download drivers for hp pavilion g6 notebook pc

Last response: in Windows XP
February 24, 2013 4:38:49 PM

Help !!!
I ve got a notebook HP pavilion g6 - 2210eq with manufacturer OS - win 8 . Finally a reach to BIOS ( Insydeh20 , version F.14) , and made a change in "Legacy sistem" for i can install win xp instead of win 8 . BIOS version seems to have SLIC. What should I do ? After win xp install i don t find drivers , or those who has been found by DRPS 12.3 , are incompatible and my instalation of OS crashes . I dont like Win 8 , even if in bios it s mentioned as manufacturer OS . Can I install WIN 7 ?

More about : download drivers pavilion notebook

February 25, 2013 1:53:41 AM

i think the best bet is to go with windows 7 and go back to the HP website to see if you can get win 7 drivers. HP also comes with a software that will recommend you to drivers for your laptop. windows automatic update too will do the same
m
l
July 15, 2013 2:19:55 AM

SASHA_45 said:
Help !!!
I ve got a notebook HP pavilion g6 - 2210eq with manufacturer OS - win 8 . Finally a reach to BIOS ( Insydeh20 , version F.14) , and made a change in "Legacy sistem" for i can install win xp instead of win 8 . BIOS version seems to have SLIC. What should I do ? After win xp install i don t find drivers , or those who has been found by DRPS 12.3 , are incompatible and my instalation of OS crashes . I dont like Win 8 , even if in bios it s mentioned as manufacturer OS . Can I install WIN 7 ?

m
l
October 17, 2013 11:54:10 PM

download drivers for HP Pavilion g6-2288sx Notebook PC
m
l
Related resources
!