Acer p244w

I am looking for windows XP drivers for my Acer monitor model P244W
7 answers Last reply
More about acer p244w
  1. Check on the manufacturers website first. Don't expect people to look for you.
  2. The mfg. does not have any xp drivers. I have found only 2 sites who claim to have the drivers but I was still unable to get them off of the site. And I really hate going here to find out your message couldn't help me
  3. You don't need any xp drivers for that. The default monitor driver is fine.
    You should be able to control it from your ati/nvidia control panel however.
  4. Why extra driver? Windows XP shold be fine. One of my friends have a Acer TFT and even can be used in Suse without any extra drivers...
    drfs
  5. One of my friends have a Acer TFT and even can be used in Suse without any extra drivers...

My Acer control panel says I am at a non preferred resolution. I am at 1920 x 1080. I can't seem to find the resolution it wants. The button to automatically change that is not highlighted.
  6. big deal. change it manually or override.
  7. I have come to the realization that there is no XP drivers for my Acer and that what ever resolution it wants I can't get t. Sooo since its working I am just going to leave it like it is. and ignore the error message.
Ask a new question

Read More

Tuner Cards Acer Drivers Monitors Windows XP Graphics