System Error when using CD-ROM

I am unable to install software via the CD-ROM. The error message displayed
is as follows.
"The Win16 Subsystem was unable to enter Protected Mode, DOSX.EXE must be in
your AUTOEXEC.NT and present in your PATH."
Have tried more than one program and recieve the same error message. Have
visited the MS support area but no indication of this error message found.

--
kahnisa

I found a fix for this at the following address. Just wanted to pass along!
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_m.htm#16bit