"Joe" <joe_pbem@att.net> wrote in message
news:aafd9ec9.0411180957.14ffbad9@posting.google.com...
> Is there an elegant way to exit TR1? The only way I've found is to
> press Ctrl-Alt-Delete and end the task.

Press escape, use the up/down arrow keys till you can see the ring with the
passport in it, select the passport, use the left/right keys to cycle
through the passport until you see "Exit to Title".

From the title you can use the passport again to quit the game.

Kieran

"Joe" <joe_pbem@att.net> wrote in message
> Is there an elegant way to exit TR1? The only way I've found is to
> press Ctrl-Alt-Delete and end the task.

ALT F4, instant exit to desktop. (brutal, fast yet also intended)

OR, hit ESC, get the ring menu, hit down arrow, then left or right arrow
to select EXIT (elegant and intended means of exit)

McG.