1. I will not give up the Phenom II x2 555 BE
2. I still want it cheaper, however I don't want to give up performance.
3. I would like a motherboard that is not mATX, even though this one is good.
4. I want USB 3.0 and SATAIII (not the kind when two or more VGA are installed are non-existant)
5. I want to have good overclocking abilities, not nessessarally as good as the FX series, but good nonetheless.
6. I will not accept anything below 80Plus certified.
7. Everything else is acceptable to change.
I understand that I am picky, I'm trying for the best value for my money though, if you could help me with this it would be awesome.
sorry for the late reply, lack of sleep led me to fall right asleep after work, my friend doesnt want to settle for anything without a side window however, i do like a lot of what you put up i've limited it down to this
the HDMI cable is accually free like you said, it just doesnt show it for some reason. how do you get your images uploaded, they are a lot better than mine.
ok so im trying to make it cheaper still and it has all come down to the case... she wants Orange LED's the only case i know of that offers that is the xigmatek midguard, and it is cheaper than this setup with the same HDD, however, only by about 8 dollars.
I personally love the NZXT M59, i could buy new fans for it but it would be more expensive, so here is my question.
does anyone know of a case that has orange led's that is cheaper than the xigmatek, or does anyone know of a case that is cheaper than the NZXT but still a great case (offering at least 4 fan slots), or do you think i should just take one of the two above, or maybe just stick with the one i already have on the list?