Ctrl-alt-del Windows Security screen timeout

Hello, I am currently running XP SP1. I noticed that when you hit
Ctrl-alt-del, the Windows Security screen appears; if you do not touch the PC
for 2 minutes, the security screen disappears and defaults back to whatever
you had open. I am wondering if anyone knows if this two minute timeout is
modifiable? I would actually like to shorten it. Thank you.

I have searched for this setting before. From what research I have found, it
is hard coded, and not able to be changed.

Jeff S.