Hey guys, im building a computer atm and all I have is a case so far, and this is what I plan to have:
- Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H Socket AM3, 4xDIMM, DDR3, PCIe-16, 2xPCI, 1xPCIe-1, 12xUSB2, Firewire, Audio, Video, 1xATA, 6xSATA, RAID, M-ATX, DVI, HDMI
- AMD Athlon II X4 630 2.8GHz Socket AM3 Quad-Core
- WD Caviar SE 500GB SATA II 7200RPM 16 (not concerned with being leet with HD's)
- 4 GBs of generic value ram
- generic 450w PSU
- Radeon 5750 OR nVidia GTS 250 - Which one? I looked at a few comparisons, but all im going to be running is a 17" widescreen with 1366 x 768 res.
Since I live in New Zealand, the GTS 250 is about $200, while the 5750 is $250. I know there is a a few FPS advantage with the 5750s, but is it worth the price increase? I will run windows 7 with this setup.