How to specify which application views html source in IE

How can I specify which application is called to view source of html
pages when browsing with IE.

Details:

I remember making such a setting somewhere and currently have an
editor named ultraedit called to view source. I don't remember where
I set it. But cannot find it in UltraEdit or IE help files.

I imagine it can be set in File/options but with what extension. The
html extension currently shows its association as firefox.

Set the "View Source" editor in the registry:

Open Regedit and navigate to:

[HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\View Source Editor\Editor Name]

In the right-pane, double-click (default) and type the application name with
full path.

Example:

To set WordPad as the View Source editor, type:
C:\Program Files\Windows NT\Accessories\wordpad.exe

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User