I still have my old TR1 & 2, and they worked well with my old
woodoo1-graficcard.

I don't have that old graficcard anymore, so if I play the game with my new
computer,
the grafic looks bad.

Is there a way to play these old games, without the original woodoo cards,
and so its
still look great? A patch, a setting or something?

-Thomas

Kieran

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2002

"Thomas Ellegaard" <tho.ell@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote in message
>I still have my old TR1 & 2, and they worked well with my old
> woodoo1-graficcard.
>
> I don't have that old graficcard anymore, so if I play the game with my
> new
> computer,
> the grafic looks bad.
>
> Is there a way to play these old games, without the original woodoo cards,
> and so its
> still look great? A patch, a setting or something?
>
> -Thomas

Use Glidos with TR1, increase the resolution settings with TR2 (Glidos or
patches are NOT required for TR2)

Kieran

So tell him where to get Glidos, it`s at http://www.glidos.net ,
but if you want to take out the spinning Glidos Logo, you have to
pay around 10?.
dgvoodoo is another Glidewrapper for Tomb Raider 1, download at
http://www.freeweb.hu/dege for free.

regards Volker

--
http://www.laraunlimited.de
walkthroughs with screenshots,

I wrote an instruction how to use dgvoodoo with Tomb Raider 1 on XP here:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=001378;p=1