buzzing ThinkPad USB sounds

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
October 14, 2004 11:34:31 AM

Hello,

does really no one has an idea?

Thanks
Florian
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
October 14, 2004 4:55:24 PM

"Florian Effenberger" <floeff@arcor.de> wrote in message
news:D e7a663e.0410140634.657d305b@posting.google.com...
> Hello,
>
> does really no one has an idea?
>
> Thanks
> Florian

That's correct: no idea. This is because IBM makes the only notebooks
that are perfectly reliable in every regard and have the ultimate in
product support. This buzzing is a feature, not a problem.

Check IBM support for noise-cancelling earphones.

a b D Laptop
October 14, 2004 4:55:25 PM

Quaoar wrote:
> "Florian Effenberger" <floeff@arcor.de> wrote in message
> news:D e7a663e.0410140634.657d305b@posting.google.com...
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>does really no one has an idea?
>>
>>Thanks
>>Florian
>

> That's correct: no idea. This is because IBM makes the only notebooks
> that are perfectly reliable in every regard and have the ultimate in
> product support.

I hope you are kidding! :-)
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
October 14, 2004 9:58:47 PM

"Andre Costi Nacul" <nacul@ics.uci.edu> wrote in message
> Quaoar wrote:
>> "Florian Effenberger" <floeff@arcor.de> wrote in message
>> news:D e7a663e.0410140634.657d305b@posting.google.com...
>>
>>>Hello,
>>>
>>>does really no one has an idea?
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>Florian
>>

>> That's correct: no idea. This is because IBM makes the only
>> notebooks that are perfectly reliable in every regard and have the
>> ultimate in product support.
>
> I hope you are kidding! :-)

I apologize, but I could not resist a poke at the IBM groupies who are
stuck in 1999 and refuse to acknowledge the "laptops are commodities"
realities.

This is a serious problem that illustrates the lack of responsibility
that most laptop vendors display with known, serious failures in the
usability of their merchandise. IBM is no stranger to ignoring their
responsibilities to customers, IMO.