VIDEO: Screen rip with dual screen HD 5870

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Video
  • HD
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
April 29, 2010 1:21:28 PM

hi guys, problem is in the video description. sorry to tired to wright to much more, any help is greatfull http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL7GV1vzH1A&feature=play...

More about : video screen rip dual screen 5870

April 30, 2010 1:48:33 AM

First of all to post a link just copy and paste it here no need to embed, are booth monitors connected by VGA and why not set up EyeFinity or just tell one screen to copy the other?
m
l
April 30, 2010 1:51:59 AM

mister g said:
First of all to post a link just copy and paste it here no need to embed, are booth monitors connected by VGA and why not set up EyeFinity or just tell one screen to copy the other?

woops, like i said i was tired, any way reason no eyefinity: no display port, both different res screens and if i doin eye fin, i would want to have 3 moniters. both connected by DVI. want it set up like a extended screen, and like i said in the video, it is a soft ware issue, i believe, ass when cat is not installed, works fine with no errors, so i duno might have a setting wrong some where.
m
l
Related resources
April 30, 2010 1:55:32 AM

Eyefinity works even if you have 2 screens, does the Catalyst Control center recognize both monitors down to their model numbers?
m
l
April 30, 2010 4:18:32 AM

I just installed my Asus EAH5850 and after upgrading to Cat 10.4 I get the same "flickering" on my second monitor which is a 19" (main is 24").

Both connected via DVI, the 19" to the native DVI port and the 24" with the HDMI-DVI adapter.

Very annoying.
m
l
April 30, 2010 5:34:16 AM

mister g said:
Eyefinity works even if you have 2 screens, does the Catalyst Control center recognize both monitors down to their model numbers?

no display port, so i cant eye finity yet, and yes it does recognise both screens correctly
m
l
April 30, 2010 6:55:40 PM

Can you roll back drivers to like 10.2 or 10.3?
m
l
May 1, 2010 7:26:58 AM

ya its happened in every single drive since card release. the windows driver, not ati, just windows drive stops the taring
m
l