Will this Hardrive work in my PC?

Solution
Yes, you're OK. On the web page you linked, on the right, click on FAQ and then choose the mobo specs. It says the unit comes with a 500 GB SATA 3.0 Gb/s HDD. So any SATA HDD will work with it. SATA 6.0 Gb/s (aka SATA III) units are backward compatible with SATA 3.0 Gb/s (aka SATA II) systems. In fact, no mechanical (i.e., rotating disk) HDD can even match the older SATA II max. speed because of the mechanical components, so hooking your new SATA III drive to a SATA II controller port will have NO impact on performance.

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Yes, you're OK. On the web page you linked, on the right, click on FAQ and then choose the mobo specs. It says the unit comes with a 500 GB SATA 3.0 Gb/s HDD. So any SATA HDD will work with it. SATA 6.0 Gb/s (aka SATA III) units are backward compatible with SATA 3.0 Gb/s (aka SATA II) systems. In fact, no mechanical (i.e., rotating disk) HDD can even match the older SATA II max. speed because of the mechanical components, so hooking your new SATA III drive to a SATA II controller port will have NO impact on performance.

Solution