Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Which one is better duo core or intel core?

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Core
  • Intel
Last response: in CPUs
August 5, 2010 9:08:50 PM

Hello sir, Which one is better Duo Core? Or Intel Core? Or Core 2 Duo?

More about : duo core intel core

a c 231 à CPUs
August 5, 2010 9:12:17 PM

You need to be more specific which ones in particular are you looking at?

Im not sure what you mean by duo core? Do you mean dual core? The core 2 duo is a set of dual core processors released by intel, of varying speed and performance. There is the older core series of mobile processors and there is the newer core i3, i5, and i7 processors, all of varying performance.
m
l
August 5, 2010 9:13:57 PM

Well, with trying to keep up with the times and taking CPU temps into consideration, I would say the more recent Core 2 Duo, but that's just me...
m
l
Related resources
a c 203 à CPUs
a b å Intel
August 5, 2010 9:16:37 PM

In general:
Good: Core/Core Duo
Better: Core 2 Duo/Core 2 Quad & Core 2 based Pentium/Celeron
Best: Core i3/i5/i7
m
l
August 5, 2010 9:16:54 PM

What i meant was which one should i get? that could real fast? dual core? or which one? i know there is the core 2 duo somehting like that a friend told me was pretty fast. please let me know which one i should look into.
m
l
a c 203 à CPUs
a b å Intel
August 5, 2010 9:18:58 PM

How much do you want to spend?

CPU comparison chart: CPUBenchMark @ Passmark
m
l
August 5, 2010 9:21:52 PM

Are you trying to upgrade a system, or building a new one? If you are upgrading a system, you are limited to whatever fits in the socket that you have on your motherboard. If you are building a new one, you can go with anything, though I'd personally stick to an i series part or and amd phenom II or athlon II. That choice depends on what you are going to be using the computer for, so if you are building new please tell us what your most demanding application will be.
m
l
August 5, 2010 9:27:07 PM

There in this website i saw this computer which i think it looks pretty good. I wanna buy a new laptop. But i wanna it pretty fast. Actually this one i thin is i3. And it cost $999.99.

HP ProBook 4720s WH324UT Notebook PC - Intel Core i3-350M 2.26GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, Blu-Ray/DVDRW, 17.3" Display, Windows 7 Professional 32/64-bitHP.

thats what it is. I wanna spend maximum 1000$ because right now money its hard haha.
m
l
a c 203 à CPUs
a b å Intel
August 5, 2010 9:28:29 PM

Do you need Blu-Ray player?
m
l
a c 203 à CPUs
a b å Intel
August 5, 2010 9:30:15 PM

Are you expecting your laptop to play any games?
m
l
August 5, 2010 9:39:38 PM

Well i play a lot Yahoo Pool Games. And few other games. But do you think that's a good laptop?
m
l
August 5, 2010 9:42:20 PM

The laptop seems pretty good, but also seems like overkill for Yahoo games...
m
l
August 5, 2010 9:45:45 PM

No it's not that. I would like to work on the computer, Because i have a problem that i can't go out in the day time. My problem its called Xeroderma Pigmetosum. I am 18 years old and i want to look for a job in the computer. Do any of you know what can i do to have my money?, I cannot go no were the sun kills me if i go out. The site for this problem its www.xps.org i really need help. I wanted to look for a computer and aslo ask you guys. Can you guys please tell me what can i do inside doors?, Without going outside and getting burn or killed by the sun? Please help.
m
l

Best solution

a c 203 à CPUs
a b å Intel
August 5, 2010 9:46:21 PM

It's not bad; but if you're not watching Blu-Ray movies you might be paying too much.
This is a faster laptop Core i5-430M and Geforce GT330 graphics" Toshiba Satellite A665-S6057 $830
August 5, 2010 9:48:02 PM

This is a really rare dessease, I wanted to look for a good computer for any work or to play games. Please people helo me, tell me what should i do, I am kinda lost.
m
l
August 5, 2010 9:51:59 PM

Sir please help me in this.

I would like to work on the computer, Because i have a problem that i can't go out in the day time. My problem its called Xeroderma Pigmetosum. I am 18 years old and i want to look for a job in the computer. Do any of you know what can i do to have my money?, I cannot go no were the sun kills me if i go out. The site for this problem its www.xps.org i really need help. I wanted to look for a computer and aslo ask you guys. Can you guys please tell me what can i do inside doors?, Without going outside and getting burn or killed by the sun? Please help.

I get really damaged if i go into the sun, can you please tell me what should i do besides playing games and stuff on the computer? i wanna work.

Can You please tell me what should i do?
m
l
August 5, 2010 9:52:06 PM

The laptop in WR2's above post would probably be good for you, and within your budget.
m
l
August 5, 2010 9:53:23 PM

This is a really rare dessease, I wanted to look for a good computer for any work or to play games. Please people help me, tell me what should i do, I am kinda lost.
m
l
August 5, 2010 9:58:18 PM

Best answer selected by __CubanOwnz__.
m
l
September 13, 2010 10:51:02 PM

__CubanOwnz__ said:
Hello sir, Which one is better Duo Core? Or Intel Core? Or Core 2 Duo?

hello u know .....duo core n core 2 duo both are good processor.they are differentiated by thier speed. so u can select one of them according to ur need.okey

regards
IT Disaster Recovery
m
l
!