squallypie

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2010
Hi,

i have a gigabyte mobo currently with realtek blablabla onboard... drivers all updated.. win 7.

the sound normally is crystal clear ( i dont have well trained ears ). But when i start playing BF:BC2 and the CPU hits 100%, i hear alot of crackle sounds when i shoot a gun... this happens on both my speakers and my headset. is there anything i can do to fix this, or just take the load of my mobo and get a sound card?

I dont know about past experience on this computer nor how the audio is on other games coz its my brothers... if i should find them out tell me :sleep:

BTW, do recommend some good soundcards under 60$ thats better than onboard!

Collie147

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010
turn down the resolution on the game and see if it still happens, if not it could be that the volume is up too high on windows or BC2, one of them is boosting it too high for one of the amps and the other is lowering down afterwards. Try lowering your wave balance in your sound volume options or maybe both wave and master down about half or 3/4 and try it then

MEgamer

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009

you might wanna get a better GPU. at least 9800gt

squallypie

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2010
yeah im about to plugin a new card i just bought ( 5670 ).. and collie, i turn down the windows volume down to minimum and increase the volume on the hardwares ( speaker or headphone )...