best movie mode

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 13, 2004 7:30:44 AM

What dcam has has the best movie mode?

More about : movie mode

Anonymous
December 13, 2004 1:11:33 PM

None can compete with a dedicated video cam, but the Sony 828 has a movie
mode that's very good for a still cam. Of course, you have to be using a
Memory Stick Pro in order to record at the highest resolution.

"rt" <mardahl2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What dcam has has the best movie mode?

Anonymous
December 13, 2004 4:25:40 PM

Minolta Z3 has really good movie modes.

RB
Related resources
December 13, 2004 10:33:55 PM

"rt" <mardahl2000@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1102941044.775700.78040
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> What dcam has has the best movie mode?

The picture part of the movies in my Nikon Coolpix 5000 are OK, but the
audio part is horrid.

--
Delete the inverse SPAM to reply
Anonymous

"rt" <mardahl2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What dcam has has the best movie mode?

a 3CCD sony
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 1:44:44 AM

<< What dcam has has the best movie mode?>>

a 3CCD sony

Amen to that.

For digital cameras -- I'm quite happy with my Fuji S7000 movie mode. Only
640x480 resolution but picture and sound aren't bad for a camera. Stores till
card is full. An 8 GB CF card stores 112 minute "movie".

Best,

Conrad

Conrad Weiler
Camp Sherman, Oregon
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 7:24:07 PM

Just about perfect but no stereo recording and alittle
expensive.

Matt Ion wrote:
> rt wrote:
>
> > What dcam has has the best movie mode?