Ati 9600xt vertical lines

Hello,got vertical lines in the half of the monitor 16 bits and two quarts of the monitor in 32 bits ?
26 answers Last reply
More about 9600xt vertical lines
  1. Slow down, are you running the display in 16 or 32-bit mode, what monitor model is it, and what version of Windows are your running this on?
  2. most of the time am on 32 bits. but in 16 bits only the half of the monitor in full of verticals lines.
    Win sp 3 my monitor is a Hanns-G.
    It start to do does verticals lines wen I put a lcd monitor with a cathodique monitor.
  3. So you are using a graphic card and two monitors? Does Hanns-G provide drivers for its monitors?
  4. mister g said:
    So you are using a graphic card and two monitors? Does Hanns-G provide drivers for its monitors?

only if your on Win98.
    now am not using 2 monitor only the Hanns-G 24
  5. if we divid the monitor in 4 in 32 bits one quart is full of vertical lines the second quart in ok and the 3 quart is full of Verti.Lines and the last quart in ok
  6. and on 16 bits there only the first half of the monitor is full of verticals lines..
    With Ati Tray Toll if I run the bench it seem to goes ok for 5 minutes and it coming back
  7. Does the Hanns-G support four screens and are you connecting the monitor with VGA.
  8. mister g said:
    Does the Hanns-G support four screens and are you connecting the monitor with VGA.

Yes am on VGA
    The Hanns-G monitor is ok I try and oder card and it work ok
    got 2 Hanns-g a 23 and 24
  9. Confusing, did you try to download the latest drivers for your graphics card?
  10. Yes am on the probl for about 1 month
  11. What kind of card do you have? Instead of trying to split a monitor into 4 quarters why not get 2?
  12. no !
    there is only one monitor and the screen
    is divided 4 parts
    becose the display is bad in part 1with verticals lines
    the second part is ok
    the third part got verticals lines
    and the last part the diplay is ok
  13. the video card is and ATI AIW 9600XT
  14. mister g said:

I have al ready instal does drivers an no change
  15. Get your ati card into a different PC and test it out. It's probably faulty.
  16. Hum ! ?..,.. ok :non:

No it don't work and got the same result vertical lines with or with out the drivers..

:sweat: It the video card that no syncro with ?
  17. ,,,No sure but seem Atitraytool, AtiTool after 5 minutes the screen is Black

She's HS,..OT, :pt1cable:
  18. What kind of software are you using to split the screen into quarters?
  19. there is only one monitor and the screen
    is divided 4 parts
    ----becose the display is bad and there is the probl
    in first part of the monitor with verticals lines
    the second part is ok
    the third part got bad verticals lines
    and the last part the diplay is ok
  20. The thing is that a monitor does not normally split into 4 parts, only one, so there must be some software used to split up the sections, like security camera software.
  21. She's HS,..OT, :pt1cable:

there not soft implicated .
    it the cardV that is ..POW! :fou: :o
  22. You trippin? Maybe you should try and get a newer card, the card you have is circa~2004
  23. Merci
  24. I'm in USA so when I go on Hanns.G's website I get windows Vista display drivers but I'm sure yours should be Windows XP, I checked Europe's site but they don't have a 24 inch model, weird.
    http://www.hannsg.com/US/EN/Products/LCD%20Monitors/Common.aspx?categoryID=171&productId=392
  25. Newegg.com
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Monitors ATI Graphics