Mouse Pointer arrow with small CD to simple arrow ...how t..

Can anyone give me some feedback as to how to remove the pointer that
apparently comes default with Nero Enterprise Edition.
I have gone to the mouse pointer settings and re-set them to default however
in a couple of minutes the arrow reverts back to and arrow with a small CD.
Yesterday looking at the set up it indicated that Nero uses Pointer 32, which
I presume must be the arrow with the small CD.

How do I get rid of it and just use the regular arrow as a pointer withouth
having to uninstall the whole program.
Your sound and profound advise will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

peter

I don't have the Enterprise version, but isn't there a setting in Nero to
disable it from starting with Windows? that might do the tricl.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada,