Can my p5w dh deluxe motherboard support my video card ati radeon hd 4800 series

bmw_m3

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2010
hi i got a p5w dh deluxe motherbaord my video card was an ati radeon x1950 pro but yesterday i switched the card with an ati radeon hd 4800 series and my power supply is a 500 w will it work with that card or i need a stronger power supply cause it did work on another computer with a 700 w and i switched mine x1950 pro with the 700 w power supply computer i had problems with the card not sure if it was when i played games i get a black screen and an annoying sound and sometimes has to reboot the pc and i crash the game dont know if its cause the video card is old and need a new 1 and i get a bad picture graphics but black screen and sound pops and happens often on my steam games can it be the card but now its silent and no picture shows on my computer with the new video card is it the power supply but before the error was with the x1950 pro of a 500 w power supply now its the ati radeon hd 4800 series do i need a stronger power supply like the 700 w for that card what can be the problem

bmw_m3

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2010

thanks its good now at first was cause i had a black screen but it was in the wrong slot but it works i got picture now and better then my last card with that card wrong slot made it black screen but its in the right one and before maybe same with other card but not black was but the gaming didn't like it so everything is all good lol