How do i connect speakers to my computer

maytoi01

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2010
Hi there so I have a Logitech X-530 speakers , so please help my how do I connect this speakers to my desktop computer please . Thanks so much .

Wolfshadw

Titan
The Front Right speaker of the X-530 series is the controller for your speaker system. There are two sets of cables coming from that speaker. One terminates in a d-sub 15 pin connector which connects to your sub-woofer. The other cable terminates into three 3.5mm jacks which plug into your computer's audio out ports. These jacks are colored. green/orange/black.

If your system/motherboard has color-coordinated audio ports, it's as simple as that. If your system has only a single audio output port, use the green jack.

I agree with Moto, though, that more information is needed. If you're not sure what motherboard you have installed, the maybe a picture of the rear of your system would help.

-Wolf sends

ostateprince

Honorable
Apr 29, 2012
Hi, my Sony Vaio I bought about a year and a half ago only has a black and orange port, but no green. I've tried mixing and matching the jacks in the ports but I can't seem to get each speaker in this system to work. I can only seem to get only the front two satellites, or the back two satellites to work, but not all simultaneously. Could someone help?