Hola a todos no consigo pasar del Tom Raider the last....de la pantalla
donde sale un espiritu y que aparece una tumba sujeta por espiritus, alguien
me
puede ayudar.
Gracias de antemano.

"Mateo" <mateomh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hola a todos no consigo pasar del Tom Raider the last....de la pantalla
> donde sale un espiritu y que aparece una tumba sujeta por espiritus,
> alguien
> me
> puede ayudar.
> Gracias de antemano.

Translation (via Babel Fish):

Hello to all with himself not to pass of the Tom Raider the last....de the
screen where it leaves espiritu and that appears a subject tomb by
espiritus, somebody can help me. Thanks beforehand.

Now, what do you suppose it all means?

Glenn (after several beers)

Glennbo wrote:
> "Mateo" <mateomh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hola a todos no consigo pasar del Tom Raider the last....de la pantalla
>>donde sale un espiritu y que aparece una tumba sujeta por espiritus,
>>alguien
>>me
>>puede ayudar.
>>Gracias de antemano.
>>

> Translation (via Babel Fish):
>
> Hello to all with himself not to pass of the Tom Raider the last....de the
> screen where it leaves espiritu and that appears a subject tomb by
> espiritus, somebody can help me. Thanks beforehand.
>
> Now, what do you suppose it all means?
>

> Glenn (after several beers)

Err...Red Ghost in AOD?

I have to admit my Spanish is appalling, so I'm guessing here.

Mark.

"Liability Grimwood" <spamtrapmdg@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Glennbo wrote:
>> "Mateo" <mateomh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Hola a todos no consigo pasar del Tom Raider the last....de la
>>> pantalla donde sale un espiritu y que aparece una tumba sujeta por
>>> espiritus, alguien
>>> me
>>> puede ayudar.
>>> Gracias de antemano.
>>>

>> Translation (via Babel Fish):
>>
>> Hello to all with himself not to pass of the Tom Raider the
>> last....de the screen where it leaves espiritu and that appears a
>> subject tomb by espiritus, somebody can help me. Thanks beforehand.
>>
>> Now, what do you suppose it all means?
>>

>> Glenn (after several beers)
>>

> Err...Red Ghost in AOD?
>
> I have to admit my Spanish is appalling, so I'm guessing here.
>
> Mark.

That's not even good Spanish. The 'spirit' or ghost references are
slang, not even in the dictionary. How many ghosts do we have in AoD?
They mention leaving the screen with the ghost...to have another appear
in the tomb. I think they're a bit confused about what's going on in
there :) The last phrase is obvious enough, "Somebody help me!"
Looks like a schoolkid in Houston might have got AoD going and got stuck
with the ghost and painting. Pantalla used for that in slang around
here, or even picture of painting.
I don't know enough to reply to it though....
McG.

> Thank you for all.............. ;-)

You're welcome! ;-)

Merry Christmas!