Robert

I am running Windows XP Home Edition. Every time I run disk cleanup, my
entire desktop converts to Wingdings or whatever is showing as the subject.
I have tried to change all of the settings back to english, but I have been
unsuccessful so far. Is there a patch or something I can do to reverse
whatever the disk cleanup did to my computer.

Thanks,

Robert

Jerry

Distinguished