Graphic & Displays

which graphics cards are compatible with the pegatron m2n78-la motherboard?
7 answers Last reply
More about graphic displays
  1. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01635734&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3946215&lang=en
    It has a PCI-E 16x slot so you can use any PCI-E 1.0/2.0 cards on it,just make sure your power supply supports the graphic card too
  2. If you want us to recommend a good card for you then Tell us your budget and Monitor's native resolution... :)
  3. jeff9134 said:
    which graphics cards are compatible with the pegatron m2n78-la motherboard?

I already have a zotac GeForce 9600gt with 300w power supply from my old comp, and am using a HP 2338h moniter 1980-1020 res. will that graphics card work for my new comp or not? it is a hp 6310y tower. It has been suggested that I upgrade my power supply to 750w, is that also necessary. the card requires 300w. Any help you can give me with this is greatly appreciated.
  4. Upgrade your PSU definitely,if you want to get a new card because 300 is low for new cards.
    For that resolution i would recommend getting a HD 5850(but you have to get a new PSU first)
  5. For that resolution, depending on how much you have to spend, an HD5770 will be good and an HD5850 will be great.
    You'll definitely need a new PSU but 750w is overkill. A 500w PSU from a good manufacturer like Corsair or Antec will do well for those cards.
  6. Thank you very much for your time and help, this website rocks! :)
  7. No problem,we are here to help :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Displays Motherboards Compatibility Graphics