Boaz returns (again)

OK - I managed to deal with the first baddie (phew) and I'm on to the flying
version. But I'm very short on ammo (and health) and I can't find the ammo
pickup (I get killed before coming across it). Does this disappear after
you kill the big baddie (either intentionally or because of a bug)?
1 answer Last reply
More about boaz returns again
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    Simon Richards wrote:

    > OK - I managed to deal with the first baddie (phew) and I'm on to the
    > flying version. But I'm very short on ammo (and health) and I can't find
    > the ammo pickup (I get killed before coming across it). Does this
    > disappear after you kill the big baddie (either intentionally or because
    > of a bug)?

    Ignore that - I've done it now.

Games Video Games