Boaz returns (again)

OK - I managed to deal with the first baddie (phew) and I'm on to the flying
version. But I'm very short on ammo (and health) and I can't find the ammo
pickup (I get killed before coming across it). Does this disappear after
you kill the big baddie (either intentionally or because of a bug)?

Simon Richards wrote:

> OK - I managed to deal with the first baddie (phew) and I'm on to the
> flying version. But I'm very short on ammo (and health) and I can't find
> the ammo pickup (I get killed before coming across it). Does this
> disappear after you kill the big baddie (either intentionally or because
> of a bug)?

Ignore that - I've done it now.