Error on Angel of Darkness

Have been playing the game quite happily but have reached a part that I
cannot go on because this message appears

The Following Error has occured

GAME_ERROR_STRUCTURED_EXCEPTION_HANDLE

and it shuts down the part I am playing.

Any ideas?

"jackie" <jackie.doyle100@virgin.net> wrote in message
> Have been playing the game quite happily but have reached a part that
> I cannot go on because this message appears
>

> The Following Error has occured
>
> GAME_ERROR_STRUCTURED_EXCEPTION_HANDLE
>
> and it shuts down the part I am playing.
>
> Any ideas?

sounds like one of the game bugs. You can find savegames at Stellas
that can be a help for this kind of thing.
http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/savegame.html#tr5save

Jeff Reids savegames normally have instructions and info enough to be
able to use just the one you need to get through a given point.
HIH
McG.

> "jackie" <jackie.doyle100@virgin.net> wrote in message
> > Have been playing the game quite happily but have reached a part that
> > I cannot go on because this message appears
> >

> > The Following Error has occured
> >
> > GAME_ERROR_STRUCTURED_EXCEPTION_HANDLE
> >
> > and it shuts down the part I am playing.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> sounds like one of the game bugs. You can find savegames at Stellas
> that can be a help for this kind of thing.
> http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/savegame.html#tr5save
>
> Jeff Reids savegames normally have instructions and info enough to be
> able to use just the one you need to get through a given point.
> HIH
> McG.

McG, it's been a while, but didn't they (EIDOS) get a patch out to fix that
error quoted in the post. May just be my faulty memory tho [MJBMFMT]. The
save game is probably easier tho unles the error repeats. ^_^

Inu-Yasha
Feh!!

Thank you will give this a go.

jackie

"Thomas Jardine" <tjardine@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
>> "jackie" <jackie.doyle100@virgin.net> wrote in message
>>> Have been playing the game quite happily but have reached a part
>>> that I cannot go on because this message appears
>>>

>>> The Following Error has occured
>>>
>>> GAME_ERROR_STRUCTURED_EXCEPTION_HANDLE
>>>
>>> and it shuts down the part I am playing.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>
>> sounds like one of the game bugs. You can find savegames at Stellas
>> that can be a help for this kind of thing.
>> http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/savegame.html#tr5save
>>
>> Jeff Reids savegames normally have instructions and info enough to be
>> able to use just the one you need to get through a given point.
>> HIH
>> McG.
>>

> McG, it's been a while, but didn't they (EIDOS) get a patch out to
> fix that error quoted in the post. May just be my faulty memory tho
> [MJBMFMT]. The save game is probably easier tho unles the error
> repeats. ^_^
>
> Inu-Yasha
> Feh!!

I'm not sure. I haven't run into that error myself, and me, I just got
the patches as soon as they were out :)
McG.

TRENDING THREADS