Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to ALL true and dedicated TOMBRAIDERS. May the new year hold
many days of Raiding.

LARA.

"Aral Croft" <lucasdj@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> Merry Christmas to ALL true and dedicated TOMBRAIDERS. May the new
> year hold many days of Raiding.
>
> LARA.

Thank you Lara, and many good returns!!!
McG.

> "Aral Croft" <lucasdj@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> Merry Christmas to ALL true and dedicated TOMBRAIDERS. May the new
>> year hold many days of Raiding.
>>
>> LARA.
>
> Thank you Lara, and many good returns!!!
> McG.

Dear Lara,

May you find new and better adventures in TR7!

Merry Christmas everyone!

WY

Aral Croft wrote:
> Merry Christmas to ALL true and dedicated TOMBRAIDERS. May the new year hold
> many days of Raiding.
>
> LARA.

Oh my G*d! You're real!!! Not just a pixelated pony tail.

Any chance I'll find *you* under my Christmas tree? :O

<turns head slightly at noise behind him, and spots wife from corner of
his eye>

Hi, dear. What's what? Oh, you mean this? It's just a joke.

<wap>

Honest!! It's just a joke!!

<wap>

Stop hitting me!

<he ducks and attempts to type one more message>
<woosh>

Merry Christmas to you Lara! Oh, and all the rest of you to <wap> lkjah
l;thq93pwqd

:)

--

Pistol Whipped

In article <CzPyd.187995$6w6.93340@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>, Pistol Whipped
<pwhippedNoSpam@tampabay.rr.com> writes:

>Merry Christmas to you Lara! Oh, and all the rest of you to <wap> lkjah
>l;thq93pwqd
>
> :)

How fortunate that I'm still siingle. :-D Unfortunately, I don't think she'll
go for the short, large, older types. >sigh< Ah, well....

In article <C2byd.84653$K7.9156@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, "Aral Croft"
<lucasdj@bigpond.net.au> writes:

>Merry Christmas to ALL true and dedicated TOMBRAIDERS. May the new year hold
>many days of Raiding.
>
>LARA.

And a Merry Christmas to you as well.

(Holy.....! I've never heard of a muse do this before! =-O )

dani

"Aral Croft" <lucasdj@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> Merry Christmas to ALL true and dedicated TOMBRAIDERS. May the new year
hold
> many days of Raiding.
>
> LARA.

Lara,

Merry Christmas to you too. And a Happy New Year! Hopefully you will rock in
TR7!

:)

Dani