Sign in with
Your question

I want to manufacture cpu cabinet so tell me the sizes

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
August 8, 2010 3:16:04 AM

Hello,
i want to manufacture the cpu cabinets so plz send me the standard sizes.

More about : manufacture cpu cabinet sizes

August 8, 2010 3:30:28 AM

If we have to tell you then your not ready to manufacture them.
m
l
Related resources
a c 91 à CPUs
August 8, 2010 6:56:21 AM

you also need the sizes of pci slots, screw mount layouts, hard drive bays etc. do some reasearch! you are clearly not ready for production
m
l
a c 102 à CPUs
August 8, 2010 12:18:16 PM

mohit_0501 said:
Hello,
i want to manufacture the cpu cabinets so plz send me the standard sizes.

First of all, there's more to it than just knowing the size of the motherboard. You need to get the motherboard hole standoff spacings correct, the expansion slot spacing correct, and the I/O panel size and spacing correct, else the board will not fit squarely in the case. You can look for published specs on this, but the ones I found are out of date and you may be better off in just measuring some common motherboards very carefully to find out these values.

Here are most of the common motherboard sizes, from smallest to largest (width x length)

1. Mini-ITX: 170 mm x 170 mm
2. Micro-ATX: 244 mm x 244 mm
3. ATX: 305 mm x 244 mm
4. SSI CEB: 305 mm x 267 mm
5. Extended ATX/SSI EEB: 305 mm x 330 mm

There are a lot of other sizes out there, but these are the most common.
m
l
February 15, 2012 6:11:50 AM

MU_Engineer said:
First of all, there's more to it than just knowing the size of the motherboard. You need to get the motherboard hole standoff spacings correct, the expansion slot spacing correct, and the I/O panel size and spacing correct, else the board will not fit squarely in the case. You can look for published specs on this, but the ones I found are out of date and you may be better off in just measuring some common motherboards very carefully to find out these values.

Here are most of the common motherboard sizes, from smallest to largest (width x length)

1. Mini-ITX: 170 mm x 170 mm
2. Micro-ATX: 244 mm x 244 mm
3. ATX: 305 mm x 244 mm
4. SSI CEB: 305 mm x 267 mm
5. Extended ATX/SSI EEB: 305 mm x 330 mm

There are a lot of other sizes out there, but these are the most common.

Hello

I want to get contact of CPU Cabinet manufacturer's who could supply bulk order regularly !
Please do guide me through.
Ph: - +91-8056141411.
Email - jamal11211@gmail.com
m
l
!