Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Crysis- missing fish?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 1, 2010 8:42:19 PM

Alright, maybe someone can help me. I have crysis running on max settings 1920 x 1200 2X AA, every preset is maxed, and the fish are missing? I swim in the water, and no sea life whatsoever. The water looks gorgeous, but I know there used to be schools of fish swimming around, and crabs and stuff. I tried different settings, but nothing. No fish. I tried googling it but couldn't find anything. Anyone else run into this problem?

More about : crysis missing fish

a c 126 U Graphics card
May 1, 2010 8:46:48 PM

What a huge problem, hmmm.....maybe someone went fishing : /
m
l
May 1, 2010 8:48:18 PM

They all got scared and swam away? I've never heard of that either. I would back your settings down and mess with them and see if the fish come back at all.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
May 1, 2010 9:14:24 PM

boonality said:
They all got scared and swam away? I've never heard of that either. I would back your settings down and mess with them and see if the fish come back at all.

nah, tried that last night... didn't work. Hope it's just the driver or something.
m
l

Best solution

May 1, 2010 9:17:01 PM

Reinstall, but keep save folder.
May 2, 2010 3:40:30 AM

Misko195 said:
Reinstall, but keep save folder.

I got home, and I swam around again for awhile just to see if maybe I missed the fish, nope, they weren't there, also, the crabs were gone too. There were birds, and I decided to look for the shark, found it. Anyways, I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and loaded into my saved game, and the fish and crabs were back. :D  Wierd.

Anyways, thanks.
m
l
!