$600-800 PC - Click for more details

lhui5484

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2010
I didn't get a lot of replies on my last one, so I was hoping I'd get more inputs/ideas.

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: In about a week to 4 weeks.

BUDGET RANGE: $600(preferred) to $800(try to go as low as possible) after rebates.

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: All around PC(I would say that gaming, surfing the internet, and watching movies would all be about the same.)

PARTS NOT REQUIRED: NONE(All parts required including OS, but not monitor, mouse, and keyboard).

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS:
newegg.com or any site you recommend.

PARTS PREFERENCES: NONE

OVERCLOCKING: Overclocking is a most likely and SLI/Crossfire is a maybe, mostly a future thing.

MONITOR RESOLUTION: Any.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: I am basically trying to build a everyday use computer for $600-800. I want to spend as little as possible. The computer would be used for mostly surfing the internet, typing up assignments, and watching movies. However games will be played on the computer, but not heavy intense gaming. This is the first computer that I am going to build, but just because I said that, please don't go choosing parts that you would normally not use yourself. If you need more information, please ask. Thank you to everyone that contributed in helping me.