Permision

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello,

I want se up permiision on hole partiotn D like this: ( WinXpProSP2 in
Domain)

on root evryone can create only folders and then can create folders and
files under this root folder..........that's easy
but second requirement is that the user can delete only his folders

exampl:

*user1*
can create folder D:\myfolder
can create file D:\myfolder\readme.txt
cant create file D:\readme.txt

*user2*
can create folder D:\photo
cant delete folder D:\myfolder

thanks tom

"Tom" <fake@fakeland.com> wrote:

>I want se up permiision on hole partiotn D like this: ( WinXpProSP2 in
>Domain)
>
>on root evryone can create only folders and then can create folders and
>files under this root folder..........that's easy
>but second requirement is that the user can delete only his folders

See:
"How to Set, View, Change, or Remove File and Folder Permissions"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308418)
"How to Set, View, Change, or Remove Special Permissions for Files and
Folders" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308419).

--
(tm)